[Xbox 360] GM Connected - Looking for members

prai

Jan 2, 2009
Hey guys i wanted to noe how long should i make the league, what should i name it, and should we allow co-op.

Last edited:

Leafs For Life*

Hey guys i wanted to noe how long should i make the league, what should i name it, and should we allow co-op.

Name: HFPickANumberBoys
League: Total 10 months, 1 month seasons.
Co-op: Yes.

Toews 19

Sep 8, 2012
Chicago IL
I say co op only be allowed If agreed upon by the two players and teams playing that game I'm not looking to play a lot of 2 vs 1 games. If someone has a friend on and wants to play co op. Well then a message should be sent to the opponent asking if they want to co op. I say leave it on a game to game decision. But If someone isn't avaiable to play a 2 on 2 ect then it's 1 vs 1. Cause no one wants to play 2vs1 or 3vs 1 ect. So I say leave the option open but only if both team that are playing agree upon it .

Toews 19

Sep 8, 2012
Chicago IL
Leaffan 16... how do you expect to play 82 games season in a month? I don't know about you but I would like to play the majority of my games instead of siming them. And I can tell you right now I don't have the time to play 82 games in a month it has to be something realistic people can handle with work and school and real hockey ect. 10 seasons in 10 months is kinda crazy I didn't prepare for that. I say we do the actual season schdeaule for the first year since or speed it up a bit but not that much. Especially since there maybe no NHL games this year so I would want to atleast play my season and see how my team can do. If I can't watch hockey this season. So that's something the commissioners have to figure out. Cause we all know we have a life outside of Xbox and I more or less want to relie on my skill or lack there of to win and lose games not a CPU simming the majory of my games. It's a video game for a reason you play it.

Leafs For Life*

Leaffan 16... how do you expect to play 82 games season in a month? I don't know about you but I would like to play the majority of my games instead of siming them. And I can tell you right now I don't have the time to play 82 games in a month it has to be something realistic people can handle with work and school and real hockey ect. 10 seasons in 10 months is kinda crazy I didn't prepare for that. I say we do the actual season schdeaule for the first year since or speed it up a bit but not that much. Especially since there maybe no NHL games this year so I would want to atleast play my season and see how my team can do. If I can't watch hockey this season. So that's something the commissioners have to figure out. Cause we all know we have a life outside of Xbox and I more or less want to relie on my skill or lack there of to win and lose games not a CPU simming the majory of my games. It's a video game for a reason you play it.

You can sim games, I was planning on 41 play /41 sim. Taking out 15 minutes of your day isn't much, and you could do 2 of those each day if you wanted to play most..

prai

Jan 2, 2009

Last edited:

NHL13

Sep 2, 2012
Maximum length for a season is 2 weeks so its been changed to 2 weeks.

We also ran into a small problem when we made the leauge were CPU GMS of other teams were signing random free agents so we need everyone to get on quickly as possible and get your team we will be remaking the leauge tomorrow.

prai

Jan 2, 2009
Canada87 is te league
EVERONE JOIN!
Games will start when every one joins

NHL13

Sep 2, 2012
IMPORTANT

Everyone join by Saturday if you don't we will begin without you and on the upcoming Sunday we will begin to give out the teams of the people that haven't joined to people on the waiting list.

Search Canada87 to join the league btw

Leafs For Life*

IMPORTANT

Everyone join by Saturday if you don't we will begin without you and on the upcoming Sunday we will begin to give out the teams of the people that haven't joined to people on the waiting list.

Search Canada87 to join the league btw

When can we start signing UFAs and playing vs CPUs?

NHL13

Sep 2, 2012
We have decided to do a sim every Friday night. So there will be one today. The sim lets all the trades and stuff go through. This forwards it so we can get a fresh schedule and such and as I said before so the trades go through. If you want to play your games play them before Friday nights.

NHL13

Sep 2, 2012
Washington Capitals
Calgary Flames
Dallas Stars
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Columbus Blue Jackets
Montreal Canadiens

ARE AVAILABLE! SOME PLAYERS MAY HAVE BEEN TOUCHED!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad