Xbox One GM Connected: XB1 GM CONNECTED League. Active and Competitive (*few spots remain*)

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys, we have ran a successful and competitive GM CONNECTED league for the past two seasons. As you all most likely know, the game drops September 9th and with a few of our old members going to the dark side ( ps4) we are currently looking to fill the few remaining spots we have left. We are looking to fill them with people that are interested in playing and people that WILL be active.

in the previous two years we have had 30 users the entire time. For this reason and to keep the league active we have a mandatory Facebook group where the league is ran. This insures communication is kept up and lets users arrange games within minutes. ( with everybody having a mobile phone this is simply the based way to run the league)

We generally have a two week NHL schedule played over one week of real time. you would be looking at around 4 to 7 games to be played a week.

We are looking forward to hearing from all you NHL fans! The league is a blast! since we have few spots available we are asking for only Active players.

* the rosters are randomized so the teams are to be selected by jersey and logo

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Yes all members need to be in the Facebook group as that is how we go about having an organized league. It's easier to go over rules and to schedule games with other members. I believe You can make up a separate Facebook if need be. If you are interested let me know and I will mssg u the name of the FB group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad