X60 vs APX

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
Hey guys, so I've been looking everywhere trying to find an X60 stick as my most recent one broke, but I just cannot find the right one (Righty, Backstrom curve, etc). So I was wondering, how similar is the APX to the X60? Any feedback would be great and if anyone knows where I could find an X60 it'd be much appreciated!

Greasy Sliders

Jun 29, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, the x7.0 is supposed to be nearly an exact model of an X60, more similar than the apx.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
They are close. The X:60 has a better carbon wrap in Textreme, meaning that it should technically be more blade-light and perform slightly better than the 7.0. However, the effects should be marginal.

Aucoin11*

I believe the flex profile is different as well? Basing this on the opinion of people I play with not my own personal testing.

Additionally, the APX LE has a different flex profile than the normal APX and I've been told by some it feels a lot like the x60.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
I believe the flex profile is different as well? Basing this on the opinion of people I play with not my own personal testing.

Additionally, the APX LE has a different flex profile than the normal APX and I've been told by some it feels a lot like the x60.

They should be same, called 'Intellisense' but tends to play/feel more like a low kick.

APX LE is the exact same stick as the APX except for paintjob. Whoever told you that is biased towards their own experience and not towards fact.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I do feel a little more whip to the Vapor series though. It's got low and high kick points (in theory), but I definitely felt a bit of flex at the top hand whereas most low kick sticks feel very stiff up there. I love it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad