OT: X. Tune in The Hockey World, Turn it Up, and Keep it On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
The shooting percentage gods have decided to curse Winnipeg lately.. I'm happy to see it continue if it means us getting back in the division race.

7 points back with 3 games in hand and 1 head to head matchup remaining. Pretty much a dead heat if Dallas can put together a run.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
If Dallas continues to play like they have, I fully believe we'll catch them.

yeah well we'll see. In my opinion (which I've had since the beginning of the season) the wild cards will be another clean sweep for the central. So we may very well make it in without having to pass Winnipeg at the end of the day. The Jets won't stay unlucky forever after all, and even if Dallas plays as good or better than they have in the last month or two there's no guarantee we could catch a strong Winnipeg team.

In fact in a fair world where the final standings reflected the strength of the teams, I could buy an argument for 6 central division teams + Anaheim and LA in the final 8. I've never been impressed with San Jose, Calgary, or Vancouver when I've seen them play this year. Minnesota has much the same problems as we do, good 5 on 5 team with miserable special teams and goaltending.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
The Leafs.

k4eB2iA.jpg

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
FFS Chicago.. Give them a point or two, will ya..

EDIT: Only 1pt to WPG..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad