X-SHARKIES Final Top 60 for 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
liveviewings said:
You travel with Team Canada but don't scout for them... right. My guess is you help make sure the trips run smoothly. Am I right.

Actually, I'm not with Team Canada but I do have to/get to go to many of the junior tournaments. But sorry- please understand that I don't want to get into that kind of stuff on a message board as it's personal.

It gives me exposure to many of the prospects but I do make some bad calls too.

liveviewings

May 20, 2004
steblick said:
Actually, I'm not with Team Canada but I do have to/get to go to many of the junior tournaments. But sorry- please understand that I don't want to get into that kind of stuff on a message board as it's personal.

But your not actually a SCOUT for anyone. Rather you work in some capacity that you get to these tournaments.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
liveviewings said:
But your not actually a SCOUT for anyone. Rather you work in some capacity that you get to these tournaments.

Yeah- I've been a scout. I do other things now. But please focus on hockey and prospects, not me. I'm just happy to put in my 2 cents' worth here and there now that the busy season is over.

Last edited:

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
steblick said:
Yeah- I've been a scout. I do other things now. But please focus on hockey and prospects, not me. I'm just happy to put in my 2 cents' worth here and there now that the buy season is over.

Frankly, I don't care if you ride uder the bus. Your posts display real knowledge of the game, and are much appreciated by me and many others who drop in. I'm hopeful that you continue to post them.

Russian Fan

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
steblick said:

Who doesn't ? Every scouts or HF poster or a fan believes in some that makes them so sure that he's gonna pan out as a real superstar that's it's scary.

Your comments on the prospect board are well appreciated, keep going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->