GDT: X l "Crazy Eyes" l EDM @ MTL l 10.22.13 l 5:30PM l SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
We will win this one, like the lineup actaully. Would like it better with Hall and Gagner of course, but this team is chomping at the bit to get a run giong here, no reason to not see that continue.

Unless Yak plays like he has been, and Dubby lets some weak ones in.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Not quite sure how acquiring a player whose only job is to try injuring other players is anything but junior league antics.

Never said injure people. I guess we have different definitions of "running people".

A designated hitter. Say something bad about our team? Prepare to be shadowed, etc.

McspOiler

Feb 27, 2012
Victoria, BC
I feel like he was trying to point towards the fact that we play loose and that is why we brought in eakins so our kids can learn the other side.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Lines this morning...

Yakupov - RNH - Eberle
Perron - Arcobello - Hemsky
Jones - Gordon - Pitlick
Gazdic - Acton - Eager

Smid - Petry
Belov - J. Schultz
N. Schultz - Ference

Dubnyk

crazy how much better the lineup looks with eberle in it, lol... our top-6 is still pretty decent actually, even with hall and gagner both out... that bottom-6 though, yikes! 2 raw rookies (acton/pitlick) and 2 guys who are waiver fodder (eager/gazdic)

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
as far as tonights game, montreal is actually one of the few teams that seems to be willing to play the same game as the oilers... so who knows, we might actually win

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Last game against the Habs Gionta and Ference were really going at it, wonder if we'll see something boil over tonight.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
I feel like he was trying to point towards the fact that we play loose and that is why we brought in eakins so our kids can learn the other side.
Yeah, Eller isn't exactly someone who tries to be controversial.

Just a misunderstanding more than anything I think.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Wow...

It's not like we have any way of proving him wrong though. We need a guy who runs players. I swear.

Maybe the Oilers could try winning a few hockey games.

Can't really demand any respect when the Oilers finish last year after year.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
The Bell Centre is probably going to be giving it to Ference tonight.

Hoping for a win, get this season back on track.

Skm

May 30, 2008
Edmonton
your comment reminds me of how many people thought it would be no problem for Hall to play Centre.

You can't honestly think that moving from wing to wing is the same change as moving from wing to center can you? I never said it wouldn't be a challenge, just that it gets used as a crutch too often. Even if the little details are off like catching a pass or shooting from weird angles, hopefully he can still create offensive opportunities by winning battles and going around players.

Moose Coleman

Apr 12, 2012

Wrong_ball-kick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->