X-GDT: Czech Republic 5, Slovakia 2

PeterJMoss

Dec 18, 2008
Is the Czech Republic roster been finalized yet? On TSN.ca they've got a ton of guys listed (10 defense and 15 forwards).

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
Thanks! Where can I find the complete boxcore? I'm curious about Panik's stats.

I don't have a boxscore, but here is a quote from Richard Panik this morning:

"It's a big challenge, but what is most important to me is that we win as a team. I would be very happy if we advance from the group [into the QF]. Our first game is against Latvia, which is taken as a required victory. Then we have to give one of the group favourites [Finland, Sweden, Russia] a hard time and beat them."

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
I don't have a boxscore, but here is a quote from Richard Panik this morning:

"It's a big challenge, but what is most important to me is that we win as a team. I would be very happy if we advance from the group [into the QF]. Our first game is against Latvia, which is taken as a required victory. Then we have to give one of the group favourites [Finland, Sweden, Russia] a hard time and beat them."

yeah, but it sucks that the boxscore is nowhere to be found....I´d like to see who had the assists and also the shots......

Bure_is_God

Oct 4, 2006
Hey,

Can anyone tell me what the lines were for the Czech team? Or what you think the lines should be. I've got very little information on this team :help:

To be fair, I'll post all the info I have on the team. From what I've researched, I believe the top players are:

Tomáš Kubalík
Vladimír Ružicka
Radim Valchar

Thanks in advance.

RipCityPuckers

Jun 16, 2007
Toronto
Hey,

Can anyone tell me what the lines were for the Czech team? Or what you think the lines should be. I've got very little information on this team :help:

To be fair, I'll post all the info I have on the team. From what I've researched, I believe the top players are:

Tomáš Kubalík
Vladimír Ružicka
Radim Valchar

Thanks in advance.

Czech has other good players like Tomas Kundratek, Michel Jordan, and Tomas Vincour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad