TV: X-Files season 11

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
I thought last sezon was pretty bad, and they continue it again...
Was big fan of this show in 90s

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I just cant get into this

Honestly haven't been excited for X-Files since maybe season 7. After that it went down hill especially the constant alien crap

I loved it when it was more like Kolchak: The Night Stalker with a monster of week/mystery of week type story

Reactions: G F O P

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mini series they did was hit or miss. I'll probably check this out, but will bail quickly if it isn't good.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
The premier felt more like a season ender then a season opener. Very quick pace. As far as the reveal at the end: :help:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Super rushed like two eps in one and seizure inducing editing which led to lots of laughable dialogue. Didn't really care for it however I have high hopes for the rest for the season.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
As a big fan of the show...man it can be complete bullshit at times.

We saw CSM burst into flames there really was no way to bring him back and now he is because "Science" but now his heavily disfigured son is ok now too?

I haven't watched the show since last season ended but all I remember is the bridge and UFO but now that was all a dream? Ugh horribly edited episode.

For like the 6th time in the series everything is going back to normal and the x-files are being reopened...lol.

The mytharc episodes are a hot mess and have been since season 7...but the stand alones can be ok

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
As a life long fan of the show My Struggle 3 was the worst episode of all time. It might be one of the worst things I have ever seen.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Any episode with that rat Krycek was awesome.

If they bring back CSM, they can dredge poor rat faces body out of the ground.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Yeah i would love to see krycek he was great... A true villain

Or maybe alien bounty hunter?

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
I didn't really like the idea of the wierd alien civil war (or w/e it was) thing. The only episode involving the Alien Bounty Hunter j liked was the one where the black baseball player was an alien.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Enjoyed the latest episode... After smoking man has come back so many times I thought they would bring back lone gunman too...happy with the result.

I think the way to make good X-Files is just not to have any episode written by Chris Carter

Linda Bacon

Canada fan
Nov 7, 2017
episode 1 - I zoned out, don't remember anything from the episode.
episode 2 - average
episode 3 - great episode, the actress that played both Chucky and Judy was great, kinda creepy with the doppelgangers
episode 4 - classic episode, watched it twice, loved the flashback scenes with Reggie Something edited into the picture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad