WXYT Report-FAN 590 Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecht

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
pkwjr said:
Shanahan said sensitive talks were going on. I have a blog and posted it there but will respect the hfboards of no blog posting here.

can you give us a link to your blog? either via reply or pm?

ChiHawks468

Jan 19, 2005
Aurora, IL
I think his blog has BREAKING information on SPORTS and although it is a .BLOG it's SPOT in the world seems to be .COMing along nicely.

spartyinmd

Feb 2, 2005
And if you would have listened to me this actually happened at 8AM this morning. The WXYT station reported it then. Of course since people here don't bother to listen to anyone that goes to Eklunds site nobody bothered to believe it.

:dunno:

X0ssbar

Oh - here we go again. Break out your seat belts and blow up Bettman/Goodenow dolls <----did I just type that :help:

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
ChiHawks468 said:
I think his blog has BREAKING information on SPORTS and although it is a .BLOG it's SPOT in the world seems to be .COMing along nicely.

:lol :lol :lol

Kukla

Mar 16, 2003
motown
www.kuklaskorner.com
spartyinmd said:
And if you would have listened to me this actually happened at 8AM this morning. The WXYT station reported it then. Of course since people here don't bother to listen to anyone that goes to Eklunds site nobody bothered to believe it.

That is completly false. The Shanahan statement came in the 10am hour on WXYT.

The Maltais Falcon

Jan 9, 2005
Atlanta, GA
spartyinmd said:
Given E*****'s track record in reporting from behind the scenes, can you blame anyone here?

ChiHawks468

Jan 19, 2005
Aurora, IL
spartyinmd said:

Oh yeah, sorry about that. You have to understand that Ek.. I mean the blogger we do not speak of has been source of great frustration by a lot of people here. The very mention of his name discredits your post by 50% out of the gate.

TexSen

Nov 20, 2003
Schaefer..Beer..mmmm
Top Shelf said:
Oh - here we go again. Break out your seat belts and blow up Bettman/Goodenow dolls <----did I just type that :help:

Jesus! Is there a "vomiting" icon on here anywhere to fully express what that mental image did to me? :mad: :madfire:

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
Jeff O'Neill is on 590 now. I can't get the station's streamline webcast for some reason, but someone told me he just said something that confirms that meetings are going on. Can anyone else confirm this?

He said (paraphrasing): "then you hear it is over, and then these meetings start happening"

Anyone hear this live?

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
ChiHawks468 said:
You win my vote for most subtle, yet informative post of the year.

:clap:

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
I'm not sure if we should read too much into it...it could just be a "what do we do now" information dissemination type of deal.

Or there could be a chair throwing, table breaking all out brawl on the go. Either one works for me. :D

Ol' Dirty Chinaman*

Guys ...

its over.

There's going to be no miracle, the 11th hour is passed.

Go outside and go for a walk or a jog. Go read that book. Go to a coffee shop and pick up a chick. Get hammered with some friends.

Stop beating rumour, our dead horse. :deadhorse

leafaholix*

Shanahan's too busy preparing to own the NLL with his Toronto Rock.

Hemooli

Jan 25, 2005
www.csfbl.com
I have trouble believing that they'd make the deal now and still have this season, because now that an "official" announcement has been made, who knows how many hockey fans have given up until next year? I think that in terms of fan turnout, the NHL would now be better off waiting until next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad