Michael Cole really going all out to get Jordan Devlin over as a heel

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mark Andrews should be signed and put in the cruiserweights

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I assume he had a good showing tonight? He's been great for ages.

He definitely looks the part of the next ex-TNA guy who they couldn't figure out how to make into a star. Long line of those guys between WWE, NJPW, and ROH

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Dunne is becoming my favorite wrestler. If wrestling was real that's exactly how someone should act in a tourney. I wonder if Dunne is going to get a contract for 205 live. Only problem might be that there are too many heels in 205

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tommy End!

Dunne is becoming my favorite wrestler. If wrestling was real that's exactly how someone should act in a tourney. I wonder if Dunne is going to get a contract for 205 live. Only problem might be that there are too many heels in 205

There's no way that dude is 205lbs.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Dunne is billed at 205lb on WWE website btw. food for thought.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
the Bitter End really is one of my favourite finishers right now

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought Dunne would be the winner up until he attacked Bate, since I then figured that the awarding of the belt would be too awkward. Still, I bought the Bitter End as the finish when he hit it.

Some good stuff for good, hardcore wrestling fans. Nothing earth-shattering, but I didn't really expect that. I'm guessing that the idea with Tyler Bate being so young is that they want to make a true superstar in England who is young enough to have the longevity along with the eventual jump over to the main roster when the time comes.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I just got done watching the second night. Great two night tournament, I think it was almost perfect. Not amazing wrestling, but perfect booking and writing and everything about it. I could legit gush about it for ages, and probably will later. It was so great.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Any matches worth watching from this tourney?
I say watch the entire second night.

The first night was introducing everyone and stuff, mostly short nothing much matches. You can safely skip it and miss nothing. All the important details are recapped before the matches on the second night. The only 'big' bit happens right at the end of the show, but still no need to watch it as it's recapped right at the start of night two.

The second night has better matches, and the story of the tournament is really worth watching as a whole. It's only a couple of hours, and it's a very easy watch. It's nothing new or amazing, just very well done and enjoyable. It's how a one-off wrestling show really should be done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->