WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Smackdown with fans in the building... actually a decent show this time :thumbu:

I was liking the Edge stuff.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Wasn’t impressed. Edge and Balor got great reactions, as did Vince, but it was all very short lived

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah - that should really help the ratings. :shakehead

fromewrestlingnews.com:

According to a new report from Fightful Select, we could be seeing the return of Bill Goldberg to WWE on Monday’s episode of RAW. This move is reportedly to set up a huge SummerSlam clash with Bobby Lashley.

The report states that “As of Thursday, WWE’s plan was for Bill Goldberg to return on Monday’s episode to set up an eventual match with Bobby Lashley, targeted for SummerSlam.”

This will be Goldberg’s second match of 2021 which is how many he is contracted to participate in a year. His last match was against Drew McIntyre at this year’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view event, where he was defeated in under 3 minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really too bad that WCW couldn't hold on until Vince went senile. :(

I can't take this company seriously until they finally stop with the damn dinosaurs. Why don't we dig up Nash and Hall while we're at it or see if we can't run an NWO redux? Or how about Jeff Jarrett come off the creative team and whack some dudes in the head with a guitar? Surely Bret Hart has "ONE MORE MATCH" left in him vs Shawn Michaels.

f***in make the new guys interesting and let them get over already. The closest they ever came was with the CM Punk pipebomb and it still failed because you won't succeed if the other 90% of your product is poor.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Do fans normally sing along to No Chance in Hell? That was the first time I could remember them doing that.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Best PPV in maybe years. Best MitB match maybe ever. Also one of the biggest pops you will ever hear for the surprise return at the end.

Strong show. That pop was wild. I don’t even like the guy but I’ll admit it was a really good moment. I didn’t care for the main event and that saved it.

Didn’t think the women’s ladder match was as bad as everyone said. It was just ok, but I liked the choice for winner. the men’s MITB match was excellent start to finish and I’m hyped for E. AJ carried his match the entire way through in ways only AJ can. Rhea v Charlotte was dull but picked up in the end (although i hate the booking of Charlotte as usual),

just a good show altogether.

Reactions: Jussi

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I saw most of this show and was probably the most of a no-Royal Rumble/WrestleMania PPV I've seen in a couple of years.

I'm not a big Ricochet fan but ladder to rope springboard move he did was amazing. One of the best ladder spots I've ever seen.

The Cena return was awesome. I really wish they didn't do Cena vs. Reigns at No Mercy 2017, because other this Cena vs. Reigns would seem 100x more special.

I like the idea of Edge vs. Rollins. But the real dream match is Edge vs. Styles, which I hope they do for WrestleMania.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Imagine if they got The Rock too... Cena/Roman/Rock at WrestleMania. That might sell.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Imagine if they got The Rock too... Cena/Roman/Rock at WrestleMania. That might sell.

Roman/Rock is 1000% happening at either this Mania or next year in Hollywood. Rock has already said the only match he would come back to do would be to put Roman over, and the Tribal Chief stuff is built for that feud.

Reactions: Deen

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

I liked the idea somebody floated to have Roman beat Cena at SummerSlam, beat Brock at Survivor Series, and then have Roman vs Rock at WM.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I saw most of this show and was probably the most of a no-Royal Rumble/WrestleMania PPV I've seen in a couple of years.

I'm not a big Ricochet fan but ladder to rope springboard move he did was amazing. One of the best ladder spots I've ever seen.

The Cena return was awesome. I really wish they didn't do Cena vs. Reigns at No Mercy 2017, because other this Cena vs. Reigns would seem 100x more special.

I like the idea of Edge vs. Rollins. But the real dream match is Edge vs. Styles, which I hope they do for WrestleMania.

Ricochet was clearly in the match as the spot monkey but he delivered 10x over. Watching the springboard to the floor in real time was wild, cuz I let out an audible "dick on the ropes" comment and he swerved me good. Then you see the replay and can appreciate the elevation on the flip, and just how smooth it all was. One of the cleanest high spots I've ever see.

Edge v Rollins can be good if Rollins carries it. I was never a big Edge fan and I'm still not convinced he's the guy everyone says he is. He's good enough though, and Rollins could easily be the one to get a stellar match out of him. Styles, as you mentioned, even more likely to do it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I liked the idea somebody floated to have Roman beat Cena at SummerSlam, beat Brock at Survivor Series, and then have Roman vs Rock at WM.

I am ok with this, and I'm ok with Roman pinning all 3 of them, but I want it squeaky clean. No interference or other shenanigans.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Roman/Rock is 1000% happening at either this Mania or next year in Hollywood. Rock has already said the only match he would come back to do would be to put Roman over, and the Tribal Chief stuff is built for that feud.

Rock playing up the family storyline, and Roman just beating the piss out of him and demanding he recognize him as the leader and tribal chief.

Has to happen. I don't even think the match will be all that great but the big fight feel and the implications of it are so huge it's gotta happen

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It could be both based on what’s been floated for next Wrestlemania. They do have a different idea. If what was written in the observer as a possibility happens, they’ve got a 2-year storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad