WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm hoping the Hurt Business break up is some kind of swerve. It's one of the only things that was working in the last year. What does breaking them up do for anyone? It doesn't help Lashley. And I doubt it leads to anything with Cedric and Shelton.
It won't lead to anything with Cedric and Shelton. They did it because Vince thinks Lashley will get cheered at Wrestlemania

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It won't lead to anything with Cedric and Shelton. They did it because Vince thinks Lashley will get cheered at Wrestlemania

they’re so mind-Blowingly inept

Hire a random fan to book the show! Anything is better than this!

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why would he think that? Is there fear that the crowd will turn on McIntyre?
Well, you said it yourself, you’re hoping Hurt Business breaking up is a swerve. I think it’s more to do with people liking the Hurt Business, which makes sense since they’ve been booked like faces half the time.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Yes. I can honestly see it with his booking. He's being booked much like Cena.

Yes maybe. This WrestleMania looks like garbage but I'm still intrigued because of the crowd and we'll finally know how over any of these guys really are.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Well, you said it yourself, you’re hoping Hurt Business breaking up is a swerve. I think it’s more to do with people liking the Hurt Business, which makes sense since they’ve been booked like faces half the time.

Ah got it. I wasn't challenging you. Just haven't watched enough recently to get a gauge on it.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I hate the way theyre doing Drew. The guy got the total package (sorry Lexy) but Wwe makes him into a dweeb half the time.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So I was thinking and I think breaking up the Hurt Business to push Corbin is deliberate trolling

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Why does WWE still try and redeem that racist juice monkey POS Hulk Hogan?

I've always hated that POS but the answer is obvious:

0bfe94a9416ec150cc7912d9172561ab.gif

Reactions: CDJ and kevinsane

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I hate the way theyre doing Drew. The guy got the total package (sorry Lexy) but Wwe makes him into a dweeb half the time.

I can't tell if it's the forced scripted lines or does Drew McIntyre really talk that way? Comes across like that Dad who is still trying to be cool in his late 40s.

Reactions: Kaner9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can't tell if it's the forced scripted lines or does Drew McIntyre really talk that way? Comes across like that Dad who is still trying to be cool in his late 40s.

They had Roman reigns say “sufferin succotash”, id be willing to bet my life it’s the script

Reactions: iamjs

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone ever think about what these ceremonies will be once people who are full time right now will absolutely one day be Hall of Famers?

Baron Corbin
Nia Jax
Elias

Yikes

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ

Maybe a writer who is a dad and trying to be cool in his 40s being edited by a maniac trying to be cool in his 70s :thumbd:

Reactions: BruinDust

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Why does WWE still try and redeem that racist juice monkey POS Hulk Hogan?
Probably because he's about 20x a bigger star than anyone on the current roster can ever hope to be and WWE is trying to get some of the old school fans to tune in. It won't last though, since the current product is absolute trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->