GDT: WWE Survivor Series (18th November 2018)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
This went from can't miss, to don't care.

The only match I'm looking forward to is The Bar vs AoP and I feel like it will get 7 minutes, lol.

No AJ, no Becky, no Bayley, no IIconics, no Rusev, no English. Booooooo.

I would pop for a Nikki Cross appearance in the Women's Match, but that's about it (and I'm pretty sure it's just Mandy Rose anyway). I'm also curious if Rollins can carry Nakamura to something more than "decent - solid," which describes his whole post NXT career.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
IS Lars Sullivan getting the call up? I saw briefly a promo for him with "coming soon".
No one ever truly knows this stuff until they show up. Some of the top top guys probably know, but most of the time they don't decide/tell anyone until after Takeover when they find out their flight was moved from Sunday to Tuesday.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock doesn't care anymore, he's going to UFC. He's going to vault Danielson halfway across the ring.
Brock still cares. There’s a very decent chance he’s just using UFC as negotiating tactics. But if you believe Heyman and Brock, he’s always cared, he just hated the travel and being away from home.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Bryan would be back in retirement so quick.

I’m honestly scared to see him take a German in the match.

When Brock releases a german, he could flip bump safely onto his belly. On the ones where Brock holds on, land him on his back.

Maybe Brock can't be safe like that, but it is possible to do it safely.

I was thinking more along the lines of Brock letting Bryan get stiff with his strikes. Building the match around Bryan's striking is the best way to go imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad