GDT: WWE Super Show-Down (6th October 2018)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
WWE video packages still make the product look so much better than it is lol

Reactions: Natey

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Girlfriend is sick and coughing up a storm so cruelly I can't sleep but she can.

So...now I'm on the couch with this on for a bit. Let's see how long it takes for me to bail and sleep here.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
god theres gonna be so many Australia references tonight isnt there

theres already been way too many lol

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Few empty seats for sure, but that's a whole lot of people
Yup! Aussie love their sports and sports entertainment. You could hold the World Championships of Snail Racing and several thousand would likely show up. :P

Still this is like their Wrestlemania, a one time chance to see the guys on TV for the first and possibly only time. I see some have called this a glorified house show, but honestly? Outside of NXT the most enjoyment I've had from a WWE event has been the house shows. :)

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
nice to see an arena PPV with no "luxury seating" on the floor :sarcasm:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
cool finisher

uninspiring match considering the teams involved tho :/

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I don't expect Becky to retain, but at the same time, I'm expecting her to get disqualified for a rematch at Evolution where they'll have Charlotte win. :(

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I feel like I need to remind everyone again of how f***ing terrible of a title "Super Showdown" is

Feb 24, 2017
Yup! Aussie love their sports and sports entertainment. You could hold the World Championships of Snail Racing and several thousand would likely show up. :P

Still this is like their Wrestlemania, a one time chance to see the guys on TV for the first and possibly only time. I see some have called this a glorified house show, but honestly? Outside of NXT the most enjoyment I've had from a WWE event has been the house shows. :)
At the only show I ever went to live, a house show, I got to see a hart austin taker triple threat, and chyna absolutely nailed with a flying hot dog that left her wiping mustard off of herself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->