GDT: WWE Super Show-Down (6th October 2018)

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Glad I missed this one.

What do I care less about, Operation Make Roman Popular #8000, or Rhonda vs the Bella twins hard to tell.

At this point I just hope Asuka leaves when her contact expires, jobbed to the most unbearable part of Smackdown

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
The wwe is basically wasting a roster full of talent to put over like 6 people (roman, rousey, Bellas, DB, and Charlotte). Yawn

That Miz/Bryan match was a complete joke...its almost like someone called an audible (a flash pin with a very fast 3 count)

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
tired of daniel bryan honestly, the match between taker and hhh was joke, man

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Heart Bald Kid looks suspiciously familiar...

gillberg-gif-1.gif

Reactions: dahrougem2

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Watched some live this morning. Fell asleep during AJ and Joe. Have gone back and rewatched Murphy vs Alexander and while it's not a 5 star match - it's probably as close as you can get in 10 minutes.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ugh.. did Riott Squad get a single win on Raw or any show against these 3 girls? They got jobbed throughout the entire process. Not a single win. I really like those girls, too. :( They are uber talented.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
DB just rolled him up out of nowhere 2 minutes in. the finish made no sense and looked super botchy

Which is stupid. Miz should've won and then went on to win the title. Then you could have Bryan chasing the Miz for the title until Wrestlemania where he finally wins.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Which is stupid. Miz should've won and then went on to win the title. Then you could have Bryan chasing the Miz for the title until Wrestlemania where he finally wins.

when the face retained the Title earlier that nice, I was sure the heel would win #1 contender

I guess the Saudi's want Styles/Bryan lel

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
when the face retained the Title earlier that nice, I was sure the heel would win #1 contender

I guess the Saudi's want Styles/Bryan lel

Which is an incredible match, It just doesn't make much sense. Also, why the hell did they have Joe tap out? That doesn't fit his character at all. He would've been better served as a character eating a pin. I understand working the leg as in ring psychology, but he should've passed out from the pain or something instead of tapping.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ugh.. did Riott Squad get a single win on Raw or any show against these 3 girls? They got jobbed throughout the entire process. Not a single win. I really like those girls, too. :( They are uber talented.
They won the match Liv got hurt because Nattie took the pin

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Only match I watched was AJ/Joe. I skimmed through the rest of the show in like 10 minutes.

What the hell was that Miz/DB finish. Why would you have DB win?!

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I had DB winning but only because I thought Joe would become champ earlier. I literally wasn't paying much attention to the match because it was so early and then all of the sudden I heard the bell ring. I was stunned that's how DB won.

If you watched the Taker/HHH at 10x the speed it was an entertaining match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
DB just rolled him up out of nowhere 2 minutes in. the finish made no sense and looked super botchy
Unless Miz got popped for a wellness violation that makes so sense.

These dummies really gave Undertaker half an hour in 2018 when he can barely move lmfao

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What MCG said is what I was thinking except for injuries. Maybe one of them is partially injured?

My guess is Miz claims he deserves a #1s contender match and eventually gets one for Rumble. He costs DB his title match which keeps the title on AJ. AJ beats Punk's record. Miz wins it at Rumble. DB wins Rumble.

That's the ONLY way it all works. DB wasn't f***ing around when he claimed WWE wouldn't do it right.

Reactions: SeidoN

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Unless they play the fluke angle to lead a non-finish at the Saudi show with a Miz run-in. Triple threat at the next PPV, Styles retains but gets a shot at the Rumble, wins after Styles breaks the record and then Bryan gets the WM title match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They’re going waaaay to heavy on Ambrose turning heel imo. If I didn’t know better I’d think Roman was turning heel instead to throw people off.

I don’t know why they’re teasing it as much as they are when it’s the logical next step for Wrestlemania season, unless they are throwing people off and it’ll be Seth turning again (ugh).

I remember a time where WWE was very good with planting subtle seeds for Wrestlemania programs starting after Summerslam, but now they just throw it in your face repeatedly, then back off it completely and then execute when no one cares anymore. They were lucky Seth and Dean were so over with their teased reunions last year because they almost missed the climax, and they ruined Sasha and Bayley’s angle by doing that same thing.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->