GDT: WWE SummerSlam (11th August 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
That came as close to saving the show as possible. I want to hear when they decided on the finish because the betting odds were heavily in favor of Brock.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was thinking during the show and match, if not Seth, then who? No one even close to being set up other than Owens, which imo, is something you’d save for Wrestlemania.

Now Brock can go to Fox.

Reactions: Matt Riddle bro

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I was thinking during the show and match, if not Seth, then who? No one even close to being set up other than Owens, which imo, is something you’d save for Wrestlemania.

Now Brock can go to Fox.
Something that makes a lot of sense, that I hadn't thought of at all

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I thought the show was kinda bad, outside of the Fiend, the last match, parts of Ricochet/AJ and the pre-show matches.

Buuuuut, I really want to watch tomorrow, so I guess they got me :speechles

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Charlotte/Trish, Balor/Bray, Brock/Rollins the only good parts of this show. Kofi/Orton was good but the booking destroyed it

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Was just a bad show.

Bray was awesome. Trish/Charlotte stole it. Ziggles/Goldberg was good but it's a squash so can't rave about that.

No returns or surprises to speak of.

C+/B- is what I'd give it at-best.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

Now Brock can go to Fox.

Well that's the reason why I was pretty confident Brock would retain. Keep it and let someone else buildup...

Still can't understand why Joe hasn't had a top title yet. Dude's promos are outstanding.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
The Nattie/Becky match was the best in my view. When Nattie had that sharpshooter in deep near the end, thought she was going to win.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
And the cycle repeats itself.

People will be sick of Seth (I don't think he's qualified to be the guy even with a competent writing team, but the boobs they have writing now certainly don't help) again within a month, they'll hot shot some bull**** to get the belt off of him, and then repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad