GDT: WWE Presents - Roadblock 2016: End of the Line

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Charly is so going to be my future ex-wife.

I still have no idea how Roman can be so trusting with Seth. At least at TTTT, Ambrose didn't even look at Rollins and just stood there. Roman is actively working with him. Two years ago the dude hit you in the back with a chair and destroyed the group and now, with no resolution at all, they can act and work like brothers again? The depth of these two characters (Seth and Roman) is terrible and the brand desperately needs Balor back to be the #1 babyface.

RATINGZZZ

Sheamus/Cesaro vs. New Day - ***1/4
Zayn vs. Strowman - *3/4
Rollins vs. Jericho - ***
Perkins vs. Swann vs. Kendrick - **
Sasha vs. Charlotte - **1/2
Owens vs. Reigns - ***

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Could be worse. Roman could be double champ.

That wouldn't have bothered me, it's not like anyone gives a damn about the US Title. Or at least a lot less.

Let's put it this way, it would've been a good time to do that from my perspective since there wasn't room in my head to be too annoyed by it.

Oct 18, 2011
charlotte won the title back again? exactly why i am glad i have not paid attention to that feud. they may be good wrestlers but the storylines have been trash and trading wins and the title back and forth means nothing.

also saw the fans cheered a neville heel turn, i don't get the fans of today i really don't

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'd really like to see what Woods and Big E could do as singles acts. I don't expect WWE to be proactive enough to realize that New Day has run its course.
Maybe to us. But they must still move a **** ton of merch and are over with live crowds. Not much reason to split, though I would like to see them go after singles titles while still in the stable

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Maybe to us. But they must still move a **** ton of merch and are over with live crowds. Not much reason to split, though I would like to see them go after singles titles while still in the stable

As an act definitely. They are still to over to break up.

Was time to take the belts off then so they can build a tag division.

Part of me wishes they waited for Mania and that it went to a new super team like Revival.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
As an act definitely. They are still to over to break up.

Was time to take the belts off then so they can build a tag division.

Part of me wishes they waited for Mania and that it went to a new super team like Revival.
Yeah I would have had them lose the titles a long time ago. Happy for Shesaro, and the finish was great, but it's just so cheesy having them lose the belts right after breaking the streak. I sorta saw it coming and it didn't feel like much of a rub passed on.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The ending to Sasha vs Charlotte was so incredibly bad. It reminds me of Christian vs Orton from Summerslam. Pretty good match with a finish that was beyond stupid or believable.

Also New Day doing what they did on RAW to keep the titles and then losing in a fairly quick match is so strange. Why not make the title change mean something. Or at least be at a big PPV in a main event or something. Just seems like a huge waste and I'm a huge fan of Cesaro.

Didnt watch this live but I'm almost wishing I didnt watch it at all. How Smackdown continually has better shows with its roster is mind boggling.

Sami Zayn is awesome though.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
also saw the fans cheered a neville heel turn, i don't get the fans of today i really don't

People hate the cruiserweight division. Neville destroyed the cruiserweight division.

It's as much a heel turn as Rollins jumping Reigns would be. Technically..sure...but the fans ain't gonna react that way.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if Neville goes out and wins the title tonight

littleD

Charly is so going to be my future ex-wife.

I still have no idea how Roman can be so trusting with Seth. At least at TTTT, Ambrose didn't even look at Rollins and just stood there. Roman is actively working with him. Two years ago the dude hit you in the back with a chair and destroyed the group and now, with no resolution at all, they can act and work like brothers again? The depth of these two characters (Seth and Roman) is terrible and the brand desperately needs Balor back to be the #1 babyface.

RATINGZZZ

Sheamus/Cesaro vs. New Day - ***1/4
Zayn vs. Strowman - *3/4
Rollins vs. Jericho - ***
Perkins vs. Swann vs. Kendrick - **
Sasha vs. Charlotte - **1/2
Owens vs. Reigns - ***

2.5 for Sasha/Charlotte is... no. Half a star better than a two second CW match? No way.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
haha yeah, no kidding. That last fall had to be a pin, or if going the tapout route needed to be with more like 30 seconds left. Sasha just looks like an idiot the way it was booked.

Meltzer on Sasha v Charlotte finish: "Vince McMahon had this really "exciting" thing. Sasha was about to win and retain the championship. (...) Vince thought the whole building would go crazy during the countdown and then she would tap at 2 to deflate the entire crowd. Everybody else disagreed."

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't imagine why you would want to deflate the crowd before the end of the match.

or ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad