GDT: WWE Presents - Roadblock 2016: End of the Line

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
How ****ed is it that Reigns and Rollins are supposed to be the #1 and #2 babyfaces of the flagship brand (with Balor out) and this is where they are. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't get how people can say that Sami doesn't have much charisma. Every time I've seen him on the mic, he's been great. I've never been bored by a match that was supposed to be serious.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
KB's review sums it up pretty nicely:

Overall Rating: B+. I liked this a lot more than I thought I would but it’s a great example of a show I’m never going to watch again. Other than Charlotte getting the title back like we’ve seen before, nothing was really interesting here, though I can always go for a night of good wrestling. That being said, they really, REALLY need something fresh in the main event scene on Raw because “oh wait they’re still best friends who get beaten up by the Shield guys” was tired a month ago.

http://kbwrestlingreviews.com/2016/12/18/roadblock-end-of-the-line-feel-free-to-try-something/

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't get how people can say that Sami doesn't have much charisma. Every time I've seen him on the mic, he's been great. I've never been bored by a match that was supposed to be serious.

I feel like both guys are losing that feud right now. Strowman is losing ground on being a monster and Sami could be stealing the show every night. At the absolute worst, Sami should be doing something for the US Title.

Which is why keeping the title on Reigns was dumb. If he isn't going to defend it or feud, then get it back on Rusev who could have carried it proudly.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think Booker lives in his own world after watching this. Either that or he deserves an Emmy for his fake persona.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad