WWE: WWE PPV Thread: Up Now - THE ROYAL RUMBLE (with no fans)

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Can see the opening segment tomorrow.

Stephanie on the mic:

“Thanks to you, the WWE Universe, we have set a new attendance record for this building with 0 fans!”

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Undertaker's obviously been planning for something like this for a long time. Would be surprised if Jeremy Borash didn't do a lot of heavy lifting on production. Show overall was better than it could've been.
Its still weird to think that Borash works for WWE now.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I enjoyed the first night. Loved the ladder match, Rollins/Owens and the spectacular Boneyard match.

Becky/Shayna was awful. It basically was the same length as Corbin/Elias. I thought it would be a brawl and it was more like a wimper. Very disappointing.

The Boneyard match was better than most movies I have watched. I was enthralled throughout. From the beginning with Styles coming out of the casket to very end. I thought maybe the Deadman persona would be behind Styles when he was on the tractor but it was still so well done. Great job by everyone involved.

I was pleasantly entertained and hopefully the second night will do the same.

I do like that it didn't drag on. I personally would like to see them do two nights for WM.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
My only real complaint was that Bryan and Sami was way shorter than I would've liked. They could've just had this go until 10:10-10:15 (or hell, make it go to 11 with another hour of Undertaker vs AJ).
Agreed. It was a fantastic slow start to a match with Sami being great. Another 10 or even 15 minutes would have been great.

I wouldn't have minded the women getting 5 more minutes either.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
After seeing the Boneyard Match I believe Jeremy Borash should be the head of WWE Creative

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Inject Boneyard match into my veins. So weird but delicious. The ladder match was amazing too love seeing Kofi and Johnny ___ put in work t what they do best.

Reactions: ColePens

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
While I enjoyed the Boneyard match for just being bat shit crazy, I do wish Styles would have won. Then whenever the next Big 4 PPV is when they are allowed to run events again have AJ vs Deadman Taker.

That said, if they decide to make a few more American Bad Ass taker vs people in boneyard matches (if they remain this good) then I'm all for that too.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The first night was in my estimation certainly not a good show, but given the circumstance I'd say it was about average of what you might expect. It's still unfortunate that there are two nights. I doubt that anything tonight can approach the spectacle of the boneyard match however.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The biggest underrated spot of last night was AJ's acting/selling/performance. From how he crawled through the dirt to literally everything. "How? I buried you!" Dude was selling and acting like a CHAMP. Better than Taker.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Liv isn't bad. But I hate that she went from a unique look that could have been a cool character to the basic look she has now.

Reactions: RANKKA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad