GDT: WWE Payback (30th April 2017) - I’m sure there was a roster split…

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
No dick pics please.

make me

Jericho to smackdown with us championship title.

we know

There were like 1 or 2 people backing up Bliss during takeovers with me
You were not one of them
Get out of here you nerrrrrd

yeah I was

"I am Seth Rollins with game."

:laugh:

i'm also better looking. you saw my pic

I'm the only one with a legitimate contact to get a hold of Bliss, sorry guys you're screwed!

give her my digits pls, tell her I'm ready to marry her now

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
So the wwe mentioned a Goldberg 24 episode during payback. Hopefully comes out in May. Those are usually great.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Put this in the image thread but also here. It was so well done. Couldnt stop laughing.

hQ1zlor.jpg

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I'm watching Orton/Wyatt now. What an overproduced mess.

Seriously... They have to stop questioning our intelligence with their poor production.

"LIVE" with edited effects during the "Match" ... Makes it look SO bad and just makes these two guys look worse than they already were. Especially after their Wrestlemania mess.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
1st half of the PPV was awesome.
Jericho/KO was standard. actually marked, just a wee lil tad that the Walls actually won a match LMAO.

tag match was good, as was the heel turn, i told ya'll to wait for the Broken Brilliance :laugh:

Bliss/Bayley match was soo good. easily the best match from either woman.

then....we have the great debacle of 2017....that House of horrors match lived up to its name alright....it was horrendous to watch... at least Jinder made it interesting(who thought they'd say that?!) :laugh:

Cruiserweight match was actually really good...finish made sense as well. Just means that A-Dub gonna win it at Summerslam.

Braun is legit the current GOAT. but lol"gottamakeRomanstrong" game was too strong tonight. dude had half his upper body bandaged up yet it took 2 powerslams to finish him. **** off with that BS WWE.

and Joe/Rollins was forgettable...not what i'd expect from those 2.

overall a good ppv minus the....obviously horrendous part

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Either Rollins has decided to start sucking in the ring or Joe/Rollins aren't a mesh at all.

I wonder what kind of reception that match would have gotten if it didnt follow the...thing...that Wyatt/Orton did.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I wonder what kind of reception that match would have gotten if it didnt follow the...thing...that Wyatt/Orton did.

Crowd was hot before the Bayley finish and the HoH absolutely killed them.

Crowd would of st least cared more. It still wasn't the best match. Not bad, but not great. Kind of a TV match.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->