GDT: WWE NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Lita is trying hard but...it's just not working.

it must really be terrible to have a guy yelling in your ear the whole time cause lita was not this bad on a mic when she was wrestling.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Bayley & Becky. :heart:

As far as the card goes - I'm really looking forward to Gargano vs. Almas.

But the rest of the card isn't super exciting to me, to be honest. Itami has not impressed me since coming to WWE. Hopefully the low expectations make the match even better. Drew and Roode will likely have a perfectly acceptable match, but I don't expect a classic. The Tag Team match should be hard hitting, but I'm not sure it'll be good. We'll see. As far as the Women's match goes? I feel its far too predictable Ember will win, but I will be gladly happy if I'm wrong.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
This promo package tells me Asuka is amazing and Moon is bland as hell

Cocky heel Asuka is the absolute best.

That package was awful, didn't do Ember any justice. The Eclipse is an amazing finisher. Hmm...how appropriate would it be for her to nail an eclipse just two days ahead of a real one...

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Live Audio wrestling reporting a few of the U.K. guys just wrestled a dark match. Shame it couldn't of just been thrown on the preshow at least

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Live Audio wrestling reporting a few of the U.K. guys just wrestled a dark match. Shame it couldn't of just been thrown on the preshow at least
It might be a match for TV, they need something for next week's episode and they usually tape things before Takeover for that show.

But the UK guys are all in Brooklyn, and they'll be at the taping on Thursday too. So they'll be on TV in some form I'm sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->