WWE Network moving to Peacock

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
I wonder who will pick it up in Canada assume it goes to a similar model.

The Network here has been terrible the past 2-3 months. Frequently signs you out every 8-10 minutes. A change it this direction could be a reason why it hasn't been addressed

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
How is the Peacock streaming capability? NBC Sports does not have a stream quality that is worth paying for.

I've never had any issues with the NBC Sports app on either Fire Stick or Roku. Peacock app has been equally reliable on Roku and the Xfinity Flex box.

Reactions: DaveG

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Used to get the network, cancelled it because It wasn’t worth $100+ a year imo

The cost is much more palatable when its free w xfinity

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
My main problem with the WWE Network is the legacy content. Sure, virtually every RAW & SmackDown is on there, but if you're talking old school or deep cuts, it's been an absolute drip feed at best, so I worry that the move will ensure we won't see any more Wrestling Challenge or Superstars (the old one that the company refuses to get the copyright "Superstars of Wrestling" from the current asset holder for cause this is the same company that made their most noteworthy era unwatchable for a decade after losing a lawsuit), not to mention other B-shows and legacy content that are either hard to find or of very poor quality online.

Considering I'm unhappy with the current product, I'd at least like to see what stuff was like back in the day without worrying about YouTube taking it down or the quality being that of a potato.

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Don't even need that, it's included with internet service, just need to order their free Flex streaming device to sign in the 1st time, then it'll work on any device with the app.
I just went to the Peacock website and signed up or an account, clicked on "xfinity", and did some magic with my phone. No device required. Now I can sign in on my Roku TV, laptop, phone, etc. All for free (with commercials).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->