GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (19th May 2019)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is unbelievable.

I thought I was dreaming, but nope.

You have Andrade, McIntyre and Ali in there, and you tell your full-time roster that their contributions after two weeks in Europe non-stop means nothing because Brock needs his rematch in Saudi Arabia. I don’t usually bitch about the usage of part-timers but Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous.

Thank god for some real competition in AEW.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I think if that was the case they wouldn’t have written a promo that mentioned her. But I also don’t think they’re going to book specifically to convince her to return. On the other hand, they still don’t want people to want to leave, and Bayley has been rumored to be similarly not happy.

Meh, they don't really need to mention her. Part of the reason DB got pushed at WM30 was a f*** you to Punk.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why couldn’t they have just announced Brock for the match and had him kill people in 5-10 minutes? I would have preferred that than what we got.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Skimming through the matches and I see two major ref botches. The guy in the Lynch-Evans match is the same one who screwed up the finish at Mania this year.

This company sucks.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Skimming through the matches and I see two major ref botches. The guy in the Lynch-Evans match is the same one who screwed up the finish at Mania this year.

This company sucks.

...like the son of the owner does that in a match. they booked that. its so hilarious lol.
(foot on rope)

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
...like the son of the owner does that in a match. they booked that. its so hilarious lol.
(foot on rope)
I missed that one.

- Joe's left shoulder being up on the three-count
- rope-break on a pin in a cage match
- ref ignoring a three-count at the end of Lynch/Evans
- ref stopping a three-count at the end of Lynch/Flair (Charlotte didn't kick out, her fault I guess)
- Charlotte's big boot misses Lynch's head by six inches on the finish

This is so sloppy. It's never been this bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
How the **** does Shane keep getting booked over Miz?! Enough of him.

Honestly, why or how Vince comes to these decisions, it defies logic. :banghead:
It makes zero sense. Miz is yet another example of someone whose character they couldn't mishandle more if they tried. He was probably getting more heat than he ever had as a heel not that long ago. So what do they do, turn him baby face and make a him a tag team with Shane. That was bad enough, but then they have him feud with and continue to lose to Shane over and over. The easy call was to have Miz win the steel cage match and move on from that feud. Not exactly sure where the hell you take his character at this point.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
crowd went crazy. so the announcers go crazy.
its the son of the owner. they dont even know the rules lol.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
And Randy Orton's performance was laughable. Run outside the ring like 10 times. Throw a couple guys around... never take a hit and get a paycheck.

If the guy doesn't want to be in the match, don't put him in. Jesus.

It’s shit like that why I can never get behind Orton. No question he is super talented, but he doesn’t give a shit too often

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
On one hand I love it because Brock has evolved to the point where hes out carny-ing the carnies and milking them for every last god damn dime while bending Vince over a barrel to do so. He probably got close to 7 figures for that like minute of work.

But from an entertainment perspective...good lord why? You just buried like 6 guys in one fell swoop. Give it to Ali or shit even Andrade especially with how well liked he is by both the fans and the higher ups for his work ethic.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Lesnar again? Really?

Thankfully we still have firefly house...unless Vince wants Brock to take that over too.

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
I love what Vince did because it was an unapologetic affirmation that he doesn’t give a single eff about anyone else but what he thinks. Thinks will never change until he’s dead, and we know it.

Clarity isn’t the worst thing ever.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
couldnt be bothered watching the show when I woke up so just checked results. almost thought I was being trolled when I saw Brock won.

also Lars beating up 3 mexicans. never change Vince you sack of shit

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s been so many mistakes by officiating that it has to be on purpose. I don’t know why Cole is going on about DQ’s though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad