WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont think ill ever be able to pull a last minute buy like i always do in montreal, being a 'PPV'. ill go to RAW for sure if its here..

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Save this for Summerslam in Brooklyn. :naughty:

Speaking of that, how much would you guys spend for seats in the lower level of Barclays if you were going? I'm trying to do NXT, Summerslam, and perhaps Raw although the money might run out for Raw.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Speaking of that, how much would you guys spend for seats in the lower level of Barclays if you were going? I'm trying to do NXT, Summerslam, and perhaps Raw although the money might run out for Raw.

I'd be willing to shell out a decent amount. Nothing crazy like SCF ticket prices or anything.

As much as some things bother me in this idiotic company, I know it'd still be fun as hell to attend summerslam in brooklyn (and even NXT if guys like nakamura are still on the roster, which they probably will be)

Last time we saw John ****ing stewart cost john cena a WHC match. Fantastic.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
People who went to Wrestlemania thought it was actually a good show
So going to big ppv's must be quite fun

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I was going to ask why this was threadworthy and was it really a big deal.

Then I realized it's somehow been 10 years since Toronto had a PPV. That's insane.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd be willing to shell out a decent amount. Nothing crazy like SCF ticket prices or anything.

As much as some things bother me in this idiotic company, I know it'd still be fun as hell to attend summerslam in brooklyn (and even NXT if guys like nakamura are still on the roster, which they probably will be)

Last time we saw John ****ing stewart cost john cena a WHC match. Fantastic.

It's not even so much as whether or not it'll be a good card, but just going to Summerslam weekend. My friend and I have never done Summerslam, I've never even done New York or Brooklyn (in fact I just drove through Brooklyn for the first time the other day). I'll willing to shell out more than my friend is, but this might be his last chance before he starts having kids with his wife, so if it doesn't happen now, it probably never will.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
People who went to Wrestlemania thought it was actually a good show
So going to big ppv's must be quite fun

While I was at WrestleMania, I knew that things were booked kind of... oddly, but I was still having a great time. Watching wrestling live is just fun. You get way more into it and you can still have a blast at a "bad" show.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, any show live is fun, honestly.

I remember going to a Raw a few years ago and having a lot of fun and being surprised when I saw people dislike the show on television. It's all just really fun live.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Yeah, any show live is fun, honestly.

I remember going to a Raw a few years ago and having a lot of fun and being surprised when I saw people dislike the show on television. It's all just really fun live.

The one in Montreal with Sandow dressed as Bret? That was such an awful show when I watched it afterwards, but I had a blast while I was there.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
The only live shows I've been were both in 2002. WM X-8 and King of the Ring. both shows were not given great reviews if I remember correctly, but I had fun at both of them.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I haven't been to a WWE event since 2004.....I'm 90% sure it was a Smackdown taping. :laugh:

Don't remember much about it, outside of Mordecai dissing the crowd, and seeing Kurt Angle in a wheelchair.

I did have fun, though!

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
How do I keep tabs on when tickets will be on sale??

I'm terrible for that...always missing awesome events.

S A W F T*

I haven't been to a WWE event since 2004.....I'm 90% sure it was a Smackdown taping. :laugh:

Don't remember much about it, outside of Mordecai dissing the crowd, and seeing Kurt Angle in a wheelchair.

I did have fun, though!

Last event I was at was also a Smackdown probably close to 2004. It was the one where Vince had to kiss Rikishis ass and I think Stone Cold returned as well.

Kanes pyro was loud as ****.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yessir, being there live definitely is always fun no matter how terrible the show. Trust me, I was at Wrestlemania 23. :help:

The Raw in Philly 2 weeks before Wrestlemania 32 definitely tests this theory.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
With rumours of War Games returning no better place for that match then SS in Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->