WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Presale code wwenxt will get you in for tickets to takeover. Got 3 seats in Sec 119........

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Alright... Who is going? Anyone want to grab a drink or bite to eat before either show? I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

There's a couple other cool events going on. You can party with and get autographs / meet The Miz and Christian following the NXT show across the street. $100.

There's also Talk is Jericho featuring AJ Styles which will be taped live. Tickets range from $30 to $225. The $225 package includes brunch with both of them and some other things. $30 is just admission to the show. 10am-2pm.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I am so tempted to go to everything. I don't think Toronto's getting WrestleMania anytime soon, so I think this is the closest thing to that.

I'm going to Survivor Series with 5 others. I want to go to NXT Saturday night, but they are just casual fans. I think only 2 of them even know what NXT is.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
I am so tempted to go to everything. I don't think Toronto's getting WrestleMania anytime soon, so I think this is the closest thing to that.

I'm going to Survivor Series with 5 others. I want to go to NXT Saturday night, but they are just casual fans. I think only 2 of them even know what NXT is.

I'm sure casual fans will enjoy takeover. Going with a casual fan as well, I'm confident Roode's entrance is all he needs to see to be satisfied.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

It's wrestling and you're on a wrestling trip. You don't really truly need to know much about NXT to enjoy a takeover. Hunter knows those are the nights that draw people in to NXT, including everyone he gets to sign.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Alright... Who is going? Anyone want to grab a drink or bite to eat before either show? I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

There's a couple other cool events going on. You can party with and get autographs / meet The Miz and Christian following the NXT show across the street. $100.

There's also Talk is Jericho featuring AJ Styles which will be taped live. Tickets range from $30 to $225. The $225 package includes brunch with both of them and some other things. $30 is just admission to the show. 10am-2pm.
Same day as Jim Ross at Second City

I wonder what would be better to go to

The Man in White

Jun 28, 2004
Got tix to NXT, going by myself lol. My friend only wanted Survivor Series tickets and didn't want to go to Takeover.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm monitoring prices though. The issue for me would be getting there, staying there, and not being royally screwed at work. I went to Canada when I was 14 and have been dying to get back.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Wasn't supposed to be in toronto for raw but now I'm staying an extra day after the SS/NXT shows. My two buddies have to go back home on Monday. Need a single ticket now. For people familiar with Air Canada Centre are there usually lots of scalpers outside?

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Wasn't supposed to be in toronto for raw but now I'm staying an extra day after the SS/NXT shows. My two buddies have to go back home on Monday. Need a single ticket now. For people familiar with Air Canada Centre are there usually lots of scalpers outside?

Always.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I was in the crowd for unforgiven when Cena beat Edge for the title in Toronto. Was a really good night even though I was watching from the nosebleeds. Unfortunately the WWE is far from the same anymore so I don't know if I'm gunna do survivor series plus none of my friends have even the slightest interest in going

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Cool. Hopefully I can sweet talk one of them into a good seat. :laugh:

Well, to clarify, there are always scalpers outside but it's hit or miss on getting a good deal. For the NBA All-Star weekend, they were selling nosebleeds for $600 for the dunk contest/3-point shootout etc., and $800 for the actual All-Star game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad