GDT: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble (27th April 2018) - No Girls Allowed!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don’t see how showing Mella dressed really skimpy helps.

The men their have no issues viewing women as objects. Their men being sexually repressed isn’t the issue.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I was shocked they went there. That just isn’t cheap forgien heat.

That is legitimate bad blood between two countries that still exists.

Yeah but Vince is a carny so to him this is just his way of ribbing everyone involved. lol

Besides, that kind of heat is what the old territory days used to get for heat. So in some ways, that was actually really old school for wrestling.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah but Vince is a carny so to him this is just his way of ribbing everyone involved. lol

Besides, that kind of heat is what the old territory days used to get for heat. So in some ways, that was actually really old school for wrestling.

Honestly this is different then territory heat. Past and potentially future wars have been fought over this animosity.

It isn’t all in good fun for everyone involved.

I am not saying the idea of doing that is wrong, but it is such serious business there you need to ask if it is worth it simply for the Davari brother’s safety.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Honestly this is different then territory heat. Past and potentially future wars have been fought over this animosity.

It isn’t all in good fun for everyone involved.

This business hired German and Japanese guys for decades based on this type of heat and it was absolutely partly in a time where that animosity was very real. This wasn't different from that.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
when my friend texted me on saturday and said Titus had the moment of the night, I got very confused and wondered if they actually had Titus win the Rumble lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->