GDT: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble (27th April 2018) - No Girls Allowed!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Vince and Dunn were so savage to keep playing that replay too, while commentary lost their shit.

This is now Titus’ gimmick BTW. Vince is going to force him to fall once a week.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
It's probably the best thing that happened to Titus in the WWE. People are actually talking about him now. The only other time was the incident with Vince.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This wasn’t a show that gets featured on Botchamania.

This was the first ever Botchmania PPV. Shocked Cass isn’t hurt. Aiden apparently might be from that Tombstone.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
On one hand you have a team that by the time they retire will go down as one of the GOAT teams if they aren’t already there now, and on the other hand you have a team that’ll probably be off TV again in 6-8 months because one of them suffers an injury, or they need to be repackaged again, and yet the former loses AGAIN to them in under 5 minutes.

Sigh.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
fun show for what it was.
some of the names in the rumble itself were disappointing, but i enjoyed it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I skimmed through this is fast as I could. It was awful :laugh:
I didn't think it was awful. It was an extra PPV given to us. The environment was cool. There was no mindnumbing wrestling, but enough to have on in the background and enjoy. Rumble had fun moments. The Titus trip is worth a million bucks. Cole was incredible all night. Graves was hilarious.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
omg, Lesnar/Reigns was awful. Reigns didn't even have the Saudi crowd pop for him. This guy is finished as a babyface.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
wow they dug deep down the jobber well for this match jesus

instead of greatest Royal Rumble this is literally the jobber Royal Rumble with the exception of a few top names

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
seems like they found their leak or people were speculating just because its another country (i guess they have their reasons))
-Jerry Lawler not being able to use his king gimmick.
-Paul Heyman not attending
-Several title changes
-1 hour break to pray
-nobody knew about the title (im guessing its part of the trophy only. not a new belt, but still)

Reactions: ColePens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->