WWE: WWE Entrance Songs (Wrestlers)

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
There are a bunch of great ones, amazing ones at that, but these two have been in constant rotation on my everyday playlists and will never be removed:

Reactions: The Shockmaster

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Umm how come nobody mentioned the cream of the crop, He's the tower of power, he's too sweet to be sour, he's funky like a money, sky's the limit and space is the place! OOOH YEEAH! HISTORY BECKONS THE MACHO MAN YEAH! Goddamn I loved and still love the Macho Man.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I never heard that Savage idolized Gorgeous George but certainly Gorgeous George used Pomp and Circumstance first.

I believe it was in a documentary about him. Similar flashy robes as well. He also named his valet in WCW gorgeous George

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
How about Ricky Steamboat's

Eye in the Sky

Last edited:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

I always found that Owen Hart had terrible theme music. For a wrestler who was pretty prominent it sounded like something that was made on Mario Paint. I enjoyed "Enough is Enough" a bit but more for the novelty of how bad it is. I do like that titantron though.

Reactions: iamjs

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Bear with me as I have an excuse to post the nWo B-team theme. I got into Jimi Hendrix in the mid-90s and this theme always sounded Hendrix-esque (plus Hogan using Voodoo Child).

Always loved Jericho's Pearl Jam public domain clone theme.

Reactions: Kaner9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->