WWE Elmination chamber Live now

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lashley to enter elimnation chamber by taking someone out and win the wwe championship calling it now. lol might be wrong

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I can't believe I actually watching this. First non-Royal Rumble/WrestleMania I've watched live in years. Other than Summerslam 2019 but that's because I was there.

Either this EC match is going an hour or something is happening after the match.

Reactions: hockey20000

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I can't believe I actually watching this. First non-Royal Rumble/WrestleMania I've watched live in years. Other than Summerslam 2019 but that's because I was there.

Either this EC match is going an hour or something is happening after the match.

lashley gonna help miz cash in probably by the looks of the mvp/miz segment backstage

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
LOL miz as wwe champion in 2021... what a joke he should be no where near the top of the card.

Reactions: CDJ

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Miz remains an excellent mid-card troll heel...who shouldn't be in a world title match at Mania. I'd like to think it's just a way to get the briefcase off him (MITB has been one of those things absolutely buried as an angle with no crowds) and he'll drop it back soon.

Reactions: hockey20000

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
No hook to keep people watching. I am a current Network subscriber but the library is what I am paying for. Only reason I watched Elimination Chamber tonight was to provide some commentary for friends that produce a wrestling podcast. Not much memorable. Each PPV that I have watched over the past few years (Rumble & Mania in '19 and Rumble & EC this year) it is not difficult to see why ratings are not good. Spend some time watching NXT and NXT UK and it is all better than the main roster.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Transitional champion.

They had no idea what to do with Otis holding the case, so they gave it to the Miz and figured they'd find a way out of it. The briefcase works pretty well on a guy like the Miz because he's got solid mic work, can win the title cheaply without it impacting ANYONE's character, and then he can also LOSE the belt just as quickly just to transition to the next guy.

When the dust settles, Drew never really lost clean. The Miz's title reign here is quickly forgotten, and they have a clean slate for whomever takes the title from the Miz. Sounds like an ideal scenario in the end. It makes for garbage programming in your Wrestlemania build, but ultimately water finds it's level and we're good to move on.

EDIT:
This coming from someone who legitimately enjoyed his first title run when he main evented WM 100 years ago vs Cena, and pinned him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad