WWE 2K20 (Disasterous game launch)

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
2k has really ruined WWE franchise. The NBA game isn't that good either.

2K is a beautiful game that plays very well. The problem with it from a multiplayer perspective is it's pay to win or compete and a grind to rank up your player. That's the reason I won't own it anymore. If you're able to get a previous version cheap and like the legacy teams it's pretty cool. All the different seasons with the Bulls look amazing, Wilt's teams, Magic, ect. They spent a ton of time perfecting the mechanics of different players, shots, dribbling, moves.. This is the game they dump all their resources in to.

Reactions: Roman Fell

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I got a lot of laughs watching some of these vids, but damn, how does a company honestly have the balls to release a game in that state? The WWE should sue 2K for that embarrassment.

member 157595

Oh my god this is hilarious.

Also, the graphics look borderline ps2 era. I really feel for those that spent money on this game.

Seriously.

I'm a retro gamer and I'm not qualified to talk about much that has happened in the last decade but those visuals honestly look bad for even for PS3.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Because in a largely digital era, they can't. At least, it is significantly harder than taking the game back to gamestop for a refund.

Nonsense, it's easier than ever.

I opened a return with Xbox, refunded two days later on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I'm sure PS has a similar process. If that doesn't work and you have several months to dispute the charges on your credit card since the product is defective. The burden of proof is so low it's always refunded.

This one is so obvious I would love to hear of a case where they didn't refund.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Nonsense, it's easier than ever.

I opened a return with Xbox, refunded two days later on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I'm sure PS has a similar process. If that doesn't work and you have several months to dispute the charges on your credit card since the product is defective. The burden of proof is so low it's always refunded.

This one is so obvious I would love to hear of a case where they didn't refund.
Really?

Then I retract my previous statement. I always thought it was a fairly large PITA to return a digital game.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Really?

Then I retract my previous statement. I always thought it was a fairly large PITA to return a digital game.

Yes at least for Xbox. I feel like with digital now some game makers are releasing what should be Beta's for sale knowing they can patch and update later. It doesn't mean you should pay for it. PC gamers since it is direct and not on a system could be more challenging.

You always have protection with your credit card purchases as well. Dispute: merchandise not as advertised. I've never had to go there for a game. I have returned a couple of digital copies over the past two years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad