WWE 2K20ish

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
showcase mode is back with Daniel Bryan.
it will be different presentation than before. presented more as a documentary (wwe24 show) narrated by Bryan himself.
it will have 12 (huhuh!!) different versions of Daniel Bryan. with their own intros, move-sets and post match celebrations. it includes "American Dragon's" debut vs John Cena in Velocity.

the million dollar challenge its like any fighting game. where you have to fight many people in a row without your health back. winners will have a chance to play vs AJ styles for a chance to win 1M$

they revealed ROnda:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Given the new Towers/Million Dollar Mode and the new Showcase mode, I assume that means no GM Mode.

Which is a massive mistake IMO

Though I still think there's a chance that GM Mode will be in the game, simply because Creed does work with 2K for the WWE games, and he started the series a couple months ago. It'd be a good way to get the mode in everyone's minds.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
I saw the DLC announcement today and I think I'm going to pick the game up. I just can't say no to Riccochet, Lacy Evans, Dakota Kai, War Raiders(Machine), Candice Laree, etc.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Lots of info coming out new. Just some things that struck me as good

Career mode story looks good and has real voiceovers

Universe mode now has 6 title slots per show, you can assign managers, you can cash in MITB beforehand, mid match, or after a match now. Also you can set you wins or loses universe mode matches. Oh and you hold tournaments inside universe mode now.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Career mode looks sooooooo sick.

This game went from a meh, to one that im probably gonna preorder hahaha

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ill try the pc version whenever its "available". the first hour of my career video thing was really fun indeed.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Me: No GM Mode? I’m not buying this trash

*2K adds in a NBA 2K esque career mode and makes large improvements to Universe Mode*

Me: ......... fine.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Got to play three or for exhibition matches but I’m dead and going to bed. This is the game 2k18 should have been. Waaaay better.

English does Rusevs entrance it was badass. Entrance commentary is waaaay better too. Undisputed era has a great intro as well as the crowd yelled Adam Cole baybay with him.

The gameplay is super smooth and reversals look smooth and legit too. I’m really impressed. Way more fun of a game.

Reactions: Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
what in the flying f*** did they do to John Cena's voice :laugh:

WHO IS THAT LOL

like the delivery is there, it's clearly written AS John Cena... but 2k was like "f*** it, here's a voice actor who can't even do an IMPRESSION" :laugh: they should have just replaced Cena in the story or have him record his lines in China on an iPhone lol

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
ill try the pc version whenever its "available". the first hour of my career video thing was really fun indeed.

if I know what you mean by "available", it already is

my controller is broken atm tho so ill have to wait

Reactions: Disclose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->