WWE 24 - Network Special

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Of course they have a bond.

Taker wanted Brock to end his streak at WM27.

Really? I didn't know that. It was a cool moment considering it was a year after the streak ended, and they hadn't worked together since (and it was before their next feud).

Brock's a young buck compared to Taker so its cool to see that respect.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I might have missed it, but i wish that they had shown Rollins being told he was going to cash in and win. that moment with all 3 would have been golden.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I might have missed it, but i wish that they had shown Rollins being told he was going to cash in and win. that moment with all 3 would have been golden.

It felt kind of awkward how much they focused on Roman early on, and had a segment where Seth is complimenting (or trying to at least) him. Then the focus completely shifts to Seth and him winning, and Roman vanishes from the show.

Felt awkward. Great moment with KO backstage with Seth "Now we are running this place"

Also any time they show just bits of DB interacting with Connor the Crusher. God the feels.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Great special, really enjoyed it. I really like backstage stuff like this, watching the superstars interact with each other and prep for their matches together, always fun and cool. Wish they'd release more of this kind of stuff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad