Post-Game Talk: Wsh @ Min

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
According to Alan May the overhead replay showed that it was Suter that ran into Dubnyck.
I'd like to see it again slowed down. Either way that's not a penalty. I dont believe I have ever seen a goalie interference on a good goal. Goalie interference always wipes the goal out.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
According to Alan May the overhead replay showed that it was Suter that ran into Dubnyck.
I'd like to see it again slowed down. Either way that's not a penalty. I dont believe I have ever seen a goalie interference on a good goal. Goalie interference always wipes the goal out.

Yes, Suter's hip rammed into Dubnyk's head.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
With the Tom Wilson commotion I forgot that I wanted to say that its great to see Orlov playing well. Its been a tough season for him. Good for him.
Maybe it's just me but I think he has been better since Reirden paired him with Carlson.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It was Wilson's ass, but he didn't interfere with the goaltender and was being driven into him. He was diving out of the way when contact was made. It's EXACTLY what you're supposed to do as a hockey player...score your goal and try to avoid contact. How anyone can argue that Suter didn't impact TW's ability to do that is beyond me.

We all know this is bullshit.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
With the Tom Wilson commotion I forgot that I wanted to say that its great to see Orlov playing well. Its been a tough season for him. Good for him.
Maybe it's just me but I think he has been better since Reirden paired him with Carlson.

Nothing will benefit this team more than Orlov getting his game back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad