Post-Game Talk: Wsh @ Min

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I don’t have feelings to hurt. You have a bad habit of questioning peoples intelligence and that is not cool.

To the point though, your posts on the main were awesome and made me proud. :clap:
This probably wont make much sense to you but sometimes it is easier to discuss things with people other than Caps fans. Fans can be blinded by bias at times. We are all guilty of it to some degree. Sometimes fans refuse to see something that is right in front of them.
I'm glad I'm not a fan of the Leafs, Pens or Bruins. Those teams seem to have the biggest homer fans.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
If nothing else it will certainly be interesting to watch (Wilson's return).

Hoping for a win but I'm not going to discount the Wild. They've been better than most teams so far this season. Would love a big win for the Caps but not holding my breath.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
During lunch saw that Wilson had his suspension reduced. The length was redic, but happy he's back.
Hope it doesn't take him long to get "up to speed" with the games flow.

If he plays tonight or soon I'd like to see him drop the gloves or lay a big hit as an F U to the NHL "authorities" :DD

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
If nothing else it will certainly be interesting to watch (Wilson's return).

Hoping for a win but I'm not going to discount the Wild. They've been better than most teams so far this season. Would love a big win for the Caps but not holding my breath.
Me too, I don't expect them change suddenly their poor gameplay overnight, but expect them to play better and hopefully they can win this one.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
yeM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad