Confirmed Signing with Link: [WSH] Henrik Lundqvist signs with the Capitals (1 year, $1.5M)

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Very indifferent. A bit shocked he did not just retire as he made it seem like he was content with his legacy and being a career Ranger/a one team player was more important than Cup chasing in another city. If he stinks up the joint in Washington that is going to be tough to watch.
As he made it seem like?! It was the media narrative all along, quickly gulped up by alot of NYR fans just hoping there wouldn't be a buyout. He still has some gas in the tank.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
As he made it seem like?! It was the media narrative all along, quickly gulped up by alot of NYR fans just hoping there wouldn't be a buyout. He still has some gas in the tank.

I'm talking about his comments long before the buyout like dating back to once the rebuild first started

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
This reminds me of NHL 14. So many franchises started by taking the Capitals and then immediately trading for Lundqvist. I’m really really happy to have my favorite non-Cap come to play for my favorite team.

Kumbayah, Rangers fans. We can finally be friends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->