Confirmed Signing with Link: [WSH] Caps Sign Connor McMichael to ELC

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I was going to say McMichael's mother had a sense of humor, but then I realized when this Connor was christened the other Connor wasn't maybe yet quite generational™ enough to cause that, so I digress. (Sorry Oilers fans, no offense intended.)

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I was going to say McMichael's mother had a sense of humor, but then I realized when this Connor was christened the other Connor wasn't maybe yet quite generational™ enough to cause that, so I digress. (Sorry Oilers fans, no offense intended.)
I hope his father was a fan of Connor McLeod and the Highlander and is now in dad joke nirvana as the son goes forth to challenge Connor McDavid.

Reactions: Flameshomer

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If she really had a sense if humor Hmshe would've named him Michael McMichael.

... or is she had wanted her kid to get bullied at school.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'm guessing he's looked good in the rookie camps or whatever the Caps run?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This Caps fan loves this signing. I can't wait to see his development and can potentially see him scoring lots of traffic goals. I like this offseason a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad