wrong stick?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
i snapped off an 08 model rbk, sickick with a phaneuf blade.
sent it away and i just got some crappy blue 6k "with sickick technology" in spezzas ugly blade. The stick seems too short to even be sr which is obviously what i need.
if they stick isnt in stock shouldnt they send an upgrade rather than a 6k. can i send this stick back to the company. what do i do?

IanJebus

Aug 19, 2008
Toronto
break the new one *cough* take tons of slapshots in not proper technique in order to break it*cough* in practices, send it back see if it happens again, if they send you the same one then tell them its the second time they've sent you something incorrect. Or you can tell them they sent you the wrong size stick, and demand they send you the same one or better than what they did send you. I worked at my LHS and talked to many companies. Normally they would rather keep you as a customer and send you a nicer stick, then to loose your money and not give you what you want.

Moral of the story : B**ch and moan until they do it.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
break the new one *cough* take tons of slapshots in not proper technique in order to break it*cough* in practices, send it back see if it happens again, if they send you the same one then tell them its the second time they've sent you something incorrect. Or you can tell them they sent you the wrong size stick, and demand they send you the same one or better than what they did send you. I worked at my LHS and talked to many companies. Normally they would rather keep you as a customer and send you a nicer stick, then to loose your money and not give you what you want.

Moral of the story : B**ch and moan until they do it.

thanks, i appreciate it

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
if by some chance i do snap off this replacement, can i send it back within 30 days?

BadHammy*

Call and complain to cust service. If you broke and returned a sickick, you should get the same thing in return. If they're out, too bad, they should send something better, not something inferior.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad