Wrestling Draft Round 2: Cor vs Dr Pepper

Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You've speculated on all the things it could be but wouldn't say which you're booking. So they're having a ladder match and trying to "kill themselves" over a generic briefcase with nothing inside. Good to know.
It's like a parody. A comedy show. Had pass on this generic match.

They are doing what they need to do to win the match. Like every other match.

I really don’t get why you’re obsessing over this.

Calling the entire show a parody or a comedy show is hilarious.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
They are doing what they need to do to win the match. Like every other match.

I really don’t get why you’re obsessing over this.

Calling the entire show a parody or a comedy show is hilarious.
tumblr_plwflx82Qt1xgwzygo1_400.gif

You also attacked poor Jamie Noble and called JS dense. Can you remember things you've posted or did I miss something along with when you said 1000 times what your ladder match is for?

"What's your ladder match for Cor? What's above the ring?"
"JEFF HARDY DOING A SWANTON! DUH! MOVES!"

Last edited:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I would like M.C.G. 31 to take control of his stable. First CHGoalie27 and now Cor. Your stable is supposed to work for you, not get worked.

Reactions: Morozov

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would like M.C.G. 31 to take control of his stable. First CHGoalie27 and now Cor. Your stable is supposed to work for you, not get worked.
Cor’s an idiot but CHGoalie is my rival, although it’s a very one-sided one considering he’s never beat me in anything.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Look, here’s a specific generic briefcase for you.

It doesn’t mean anything. Just whoever grabs it wins. Wrestlers want to win. The match is meant for entertainment, which is what wrestlers do, they entertain.

It’s a one off show.

I hope this suffices the weird obsession from a couple posters over a completely insignificant thing. If the item was meant to be significant, it would have been mentioned

61qFUM2QqqL._SX425_.jpg

Oh so now theres a briefcase but its meaningless...just to placate people...what a carney

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

You also attacked poor Jamie Noble and called JS dense. Can you remember things you've posted or did I miss something along with when you said 1000 times what your ladder match is for?

Ah right, I forgot, jokingly calling someone a dense boy could probably considered malicious in this day in age to some people.

Also, Jamie Noble sucks. He doesn’t even have anything to fight for in his match either! What a generic match!

Reactions: HandsomeHollywood

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

"What's your ladder match for Cor? What's above the ring?"
"JEFF HARDY DOING A SWANTON! DUH! MOVES!"
Cor is high like... all the time tbf

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Ah right, I forgot, jokingly calling someone a dense boy could probably considered malicious in this day in age to some people.

Also, Jamie Noble sucks. He doesn’t even have anything to fight for in his match either! What a generic match!
Maybe if you didn't find basic reading such a chore you'd see there's a reason. Not everyone half reads the cards, or half books them.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It wasn’t bra and panties lmao :laugh:
You’re right. It was a Judy Bagwell in her Bra and Panties on a Pole match. My mistake.

Maybe in your state of mental impairment, you forgot to draft Breeze & Venis to your ladder match, and forgot to suspend Judy Bagwell above the ring in her bra and panties?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor, the level of impairment you show while on the weed is starting to worry the fellow draft participants, the voters, and myself.

Maybe it’s time you STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEED-uh.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
ALSO... let the record show, folks. I am not living a gimmick. @Cor has re-entered a sober state of mind to drop this bombshell that I warned you all about.

C9399586-8212-4330-BDB8-C3E65371A7A9.jpeg

Now, carry on with your day, folks. I hope the mental image of Judy Bagwell on a Pole in her bra and panties brings you much joy!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Cor’s an idiot but CHGoalie is my rival, although it’s a very one-sided one considering he’s never beat me in anything.
Like i said, Lady Luck.

Well, when it comes to the vote you guys still bowl with the bumpers on, and I don't, so whatever last year's win is worth to ya! I think it's cheap. And this year's vote as you rallied your troops for Sheppy and his half a card.

Slater may be dense but he's interesting and entertaining whether he wins or loses.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Like i said, Lady Luck.

Well, when it comes to the vote you guys still bowl with the bumpers on, and I don't, so whatever last year's win is worth to ya! And this years as you rallied your troops for Sheppy and his half a card.

Slater may be dense but he's interesting and entertaining whether he wins or loses.
I have no affiliation with @Sheppy. I simply voted for the card I wouldn’t fall asleep through because it’s not a marathon.

I’m flattered you think I wield this much power over the HFWF to get them to vote you out so soon, but it’s not like that. I don’t need other people to do my bidding. I simply let you beat yourself. You believe in this conspiracy against you, but I have nothing against you, my friend. At this point, I just feel bad for you. Painful loss, after painful loss, after painful loss. No luck involved. You’re just not that good, my friend.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I have no affiliation with @Sheppy. I simply voted for the card I wouldn’t fall asleep through because it’s not a marathon.

I’m flattered you think I wield this much power over the HFWF to get them to vote you out so soon, but it’s not like that. I don’t need other people to do my bidding. I simply let you beat yourself. You believe in this conspiracy against you, but I have nothing against you, my friend. At this point, I just feel bad for you. Painful loss, after painful loss, after painful loss. No luck involved. You’re just not that good, my friend.
Not at all painful. And it not a conspiracy against me, personally. It could be anyone that'snot in the OBC. Just knowing that you either need luck or an army to beat me doesn't hurt my feelings in the least. And you should feel flattered, at least I acknowledge you as a rival.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Not at all painful. And it not a conspiracy against me, personally. It could be anyone that'snot in the OBC. Just knowing that you either need luck or an army to beat me doesn't hurt my feelings in the least. And you should feel flattered, at least I acknowledge you as a rival.
I don’t feel the same about you, though. You’re not my rival.

I want to help you, but I can’t help someone who doesn’t recognize that they need help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->