• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
GongshowWilly's card

WCW
has been a sinking ship lately , losing money left and right. They have overhauled their roster and brought in a "big time" booker . With one Last attempt to save the company , they have loaded to super cards into one PPV .
Live from the unsinkable ship ,on it's maiden voyage, the Titanic - Both WCW Fall Bawl and WCW Halloween Havoc
It's Halloween EVE , only a few hours until the masks and costumes go on .

titanicMotion.gif

Our commentators tonight are , model/actress - Cassandra Peterson and the Good Guy doll . Leslie Nielsen has also been spotted. He beleives he saw pirates jump aboard the Titanic and he is searching for them ….he reports , there is a possibility they are disguised as regular people ….

start-card-1333-jpg.246911

card1-gun22-png.246913

Fall Bawl

Match 1 - Dustin Rhodes VS John Tenta in a Lumberjack Match
Rhodes has been running from Tenta for months, some say he has been hiding up in a cabin in the mountains.
So we have brought in some lumberjacks to keep these 2 in the ring !
Lumberjacks - Junkyard Dog , Jim " the Anvil " Neidhart , Matt Borne , Mark "Rollerball" Rocco ' ,Big Bubba ,The Big Deal ,Ciclope - was on the deck earlier tonight selling chimichangas , Corporal Kirchner , Karl "Butch" Moffat ,Ian Hodgkinson- bodyguard for Milli Vanilli , Doug Gilbert

Match 2 - Ladies 3 Way - for the WCW Ladies Championship
Natalya VS Kairi Sane VS Winter

Match 3 - Fatal 4 Way
Ravishing Rick Rude VS Satoru Sayama VS Mitsuharu Misawa VS Sami Zayn

Match 4 - Main Event - for the WCW Heavyweight Championship
Champion - Latino Heat - Eddie Guerrero VS Challenger - Finn Balor

12:00 - Happy Halloween !!

tenor.gif

12:05 - the Captain of the Titanic has told passengers , the ship has hit an iceberg …..
non-wrestling fans are reportedly leaving

tumblr_oop9tpQrVh1usrgjso1_500.gif

anim+Halloween+costume+contest.gif

Halloween Havoc

For Halloween Havoc , WCW has hired 2 of the top horror icons on commentary - Mistress of the Dark - Elvira and Chucky

Match 1 - Prelim Match - After the JYD and Jim " the Anvil" were both suspended from WCW earlier tonight after helping Dustin Rhodes escape in the lumberjack match , this is the best match our booker could come up with .

Stagger Lee VS Who
start-card-22-50-jpg.246915

card-2-part1-gold69-2233-png.246917

Match 2 - Chamber of Hollywood Horrors Match - 8 maniacs from Hollywood's scariest horror films , locked in a cage together , with an electric chair !!!

Jason the Terrible - Friday the 13th
Freddy Krueger - A Nightmare On Elm Street
The Shark - Jaws
Hornswoggle - The Leprechaun
Halloween - Halloween
Doink the Clown - It
Leatherface - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Goldust - Brokeback Mountain

Match 3 - Live from the Poop deck of the Titanic - first ever Walk the plank match
The Pirates - Pirates Kaiser & Paul Burchill , managed by Katie Leah Burchill VS Police Squad - Big Boss Man & Big Boss Nattie , managed by LT. Frank Drebin

Match 4 - Smashing Pumpkins Match - Special Guest Referee - Billy Corgan
El Generico VS The WCW Phantom

Match 5 - Inferno Match
The Demon King VS Vampiro

Match 6 - Main Event - WCW Tag Team Championship
Tag Champions - Tiger Mask I & Tiger Mask II VS Challengers - Black Tiger I & Black Tiger II

card-2-part2-done11-png.246919

end222-png.246921

tenor.gif

vs

GKJ's card

Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling presents:

Wrestlevania 3
from Philadelphia, PA

Commentators: Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves

Ring Announcer: Greg Hamilton

Tra4G1s.jpg
o4nDHCZ.jpg

1. Los Ingobernables de Japón (EVIL & SANADA) (c) vs. Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) w/ Paul Ellering (c) vs.

PCW Tag Team Championship

Since he is not needed elsewhere, Paul Ellering has come to PCW to bring back the Authors of Pain, in all of their glorious power - that we all do actually remember. In their way stand former IWGP Tag Team champions who are far established as both singles and a tag team in their own right, as they meet in the place they can.

5PmwXy3.png
b5qzRQk.jpg

2. Stan Hansen (c) vs. Keith Lee

PCW Commonwealth Championship

Perhaps Philadelphia isn't the place to have two massive hosses from Texas have a throw down, but the allure of the rugged, old school brawler Stan Hansen mixing it up with an absurdly athletic powerhouse like Keith Lee. Will Hansen be forced to bask in the glory of Keith Lee with the prestigious Commonwealth Championship up for grabs

v3scJFe.jpg

3. Drew Gulak (c) vs. Hirooki Goto vs. Jungle Boy vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Johnny Saint vs. Caristico vs. El Phantasmo

Elimination Chamber
PCW Cruiserweight Championship

Drew Gulak has reigned as the re-named and more sensibly so as the PCW Cruiserweight champion for a fair bit of time now and has returned to his home town of Philadelphia to defend the title in a setting never been done before - the Elimination Chamber. The challenge has been laid down for all comers (or qualifiers) to come down to his city from all around the world to contest for the title and attempt to do so with a ground-based offense (or not). With 7 people in the match, it will start with three people with each pod opening at a predetermined and not at all when it is perfectly convenient.

OvFwIHw.jpg
k7TYptF.jpg

4. Rick Martel vs. Tyler Breeze

Singles Match

The ultimate matchup in vanity and narcissism - Arrogance vs. Beauty. "Prince Pretty" Tyler Breeze is trying to continue to get his career back on track, and his next course of action is to challenge a former version of himself - at the other end of the selfie stick is none other than “the Model” Rick Martel. Egocentric self-love will be at an all-time high.

CLFOVoi.jpg
rIaGW2w.jpg

5. Boss 'n Hug Connection (Sasha Banks & Bayley) vs. The Jumping Bomb Angels (Noriyo Tateno & Itsuki Yamazaki)

Inaugural Championship Match
PCW Women's Tag Team Championship

Inspired by other promotions introducing women's tag team championships, PCW has introduced the titles for this show, and in an attempt to actually try and make them important and historically accurate, two teams have been brought in to allow one to take their rightful place as first ever champions. From Japan, the Jumping Bomb Angels have reunited after some time away under these auspices, while Sasha Banks and Bayley went out of their way by laying in front of and blocking the entrance to Chairman G. Kim Johnsson's office to demand this opportunity in a dream match scenario, seizing an opportunity for women's tag teams to follow - even though the match was simply going to be announced as such. The victors will get a second chance to make a good first impression as champions.

b9vETCr.jpg
4sg2eIV.jpg

6. Owen Hart vs. Roman Reigns

#1 Contender Match
Singles Match

Owen Hart, as well noted, despite being one of the best in-ring and overall performers in the history of the business, has never been at the top of the mountain. Standing in front of him is the guy who has previously been in the spot as the top guy, uh, in some places - the spot Owen has never been able to see. Roman Reigns has a well-documented of his own of highs and lows, and is now preparing for an opponent whose best is considered by some to be the best there's ever been. Both men are one step away from being one step away from finishing their story.

iA4A990.jpg
NhhJEHd.jpg

7. Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
2 out of 3 Falls - 3rd fall Submission
PCW Women's Championship

Charlotte has exhaustingly been PCW Women’s champion for quite sometime, dating back to a rematch of another match that had taken place elsewhere but never booked again. Chairman G. Kim Johnsson is ready to present Charlotte with a new challenger. Expecting an opportunity to be given to Sasha Banks, the chairman is quick to correct her - we’re not ready to see that match again yet. While these projects can be meant for people to look into the past, but here we look to the future, and it is in Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling where two such tremendous female talents will do battle for the very first time. The new challenger is revealed to be none other than Shayna Baszler! And she brings a style and intensity that Charlotte may not be prepared for. The chairman also decrees that there must be a definitive winner, so not only will the match be 2 out of 3 falls, the third fall must be won by submission - setting the stage for the the vigorous rivalry to come in the future.

MMwxNrw.jpg
G283DXa.jpg

8. Seth Rollins (c) vs. Edge

Extreme Rules
PCW World Championship
Since PCW does not have a Money in the Bank gimmick, Seth Rollins remains PCW World Champion even after a seemingly innocuous social media spat between the significant others somehow ended up involving both of them (with the real fuse being lit about 9 months ago when Edge insinuated that Rollins’ girlfriend should think less of herself than she did and proved him wrong). Culminating in a challenge from Edge, who only wishes to engage with others if they’re willing to pay it off in a match. The demand from the fans of PCW calls for the two to settle all of their accusations, war of words, and overall speculations and comparisons in this year’s main event. Rollins, of course familiar with this city (including the Armory up in Northeast Philly) has made it known he wants nothing to be off limits, and chairman G. Kim Johnsson believes this may be the only time the two ever meet in the ring - anywhere. So it has been made known that this will be an Extreme Rules match!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
After reading @GongShowWilly I thought there was no way I would be voting against him. I LOVED the theme behind the show of some masked wrestlers, performing unmasked and then masked.

But then I voted for @GKJ after reading his card because there's so much I like there

But now, a couple minutes later, I kinda wish I could change my vote the other way, but on the other hand, I don't.

If I could vote for a tie I would. Both of these cards are deserving to move on. Just a poor draw

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
After reading @HandsomeHollywood I thought there was no way I would be voting against him. I LOVED the theme behind the show of some masked wrestlers, performing unmasked and then masked.

But then I voted for @GKJ after reading his card because there's so much I like there

But now, a couple minutes later, I kinda wish I could change my vote the other way, but on the other hand, I don't.

If I could vote for a tie I would. Both of these cards are deserving to move on. Just a poor draw
I haven't seen a card I don't like, even yours. Last time I'm saying it LOL

When does the vote close? Wednesday? Think I'll be voting just before then.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Interesting matchup here. GongshowWilly with a very creative approach, with the wrestlers and Halloween Eve gimmick. The price for creativity is that sometimes the quality of the wrestlers involved is sacrificed, though the fatal four way with Rude and company is the best match on either card. I think that this is GKJ's best work, and I like the thought put into the Hart/Reigns and Hansen/Lee match and the Martel/Breeze match is a natural. I also had a laugh at the write up for the Banks tag team match. Overall this one is very close for me. I went with GongshowWilly as the match quality was close enough for me to give the edge to GongshowWilly's overall concept, but the GKJ card is good enough that I could see voting for it should it advance to the next round.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
GKJ has scientifically the perfect card. Edge/Rollins is just *chef’s kiss*

But I know when I’m bested, and GongShow did the wrestle masked and unmasked gimmick better than I did. Stick tap for that one.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Rollins and Edge isn't something on paper and in-ring that would wow me.
Smart move putting Reigns with Owen Hart.

Still haven't read these closely enough to vote. But will soon.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
source.gif

I never said I was against ALL 2 days shows, I just said I didn't like YOUR 2 day shows IMO TBQH.

Tremendous creativity on GongshowWilly's part involving Halloween as a means to use alternate gimmicks.
Went with Option 1.

Just my appraisal, but doing a 2-night show was maybe a mistake IMO. Lot of filler and names/matches of little interest as a result of trying to beef up two cards. If fat were trimmed, some matches reconfigured, and it were made to a 1 night show offering all of the best matches possible, I would have quite easily picked Option 2.

No Jeffrey Epstein's close friend and talent scout, you did not say that either.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@GongShowWilly : Haha, once again another creative card from you after last year's very underrated (even by myself) masterpiece. I like the card followed by another card idea a lot as it's something I've toyed with in my head albeit it would look different. For me some of the fun and good humor here does get cancelled out by some less enticing matches. That said there's plenty I'd want to see here in terms of good ole' fashioned rasslin' like Eddie v Balor which for your sake I hope doesn't get lost in the "gimmick" of the card. At the end of the day I'm again left being wowed by your creativity while at the same time being able to add some compelling matches. And I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention your depth of knowledge.

@GKJ : I'll start out by saying that I didn't initially appreciate your card as much last year down to ignorance. Once I become a bit more familiar with a few of the people on it I appreciated it more. I prefer last year's card to this year's, not that it matters. I will say that your depth of knowledge and ability to put together a card are both to me top tier on this forum. I think you could probably be given a bad drafting position and never not put together at least a very sensible/cohesive/well-plotted card. For me with this card while all of the matches work and make sense, some guys just don't entice me. I like Edge, but not a big Rollins fan. That match works though. I love Owen, but not a Reigns fan. I also feel as though the bottom half of the card isn't as deep it was last year for you. Still it all makes a lot of sense and "flows" if you will as a card.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
@CHGoalie27

I can understand why you're a bit annoyed, fam. It's gotta be heartbreaking.... this draft has been going on all Summer and you have these delusions of grandeur of making a run to the Final, only to see nobody buy tickets to your shows.

BTW I noticed you went thru the trouble of drafting announcers, commentators and refs and all of that. Shame you didn't think to draft a booker who would've told you it's a bad idea to book 2 meh shows instead of trying to book 1 good show.
Also hoped you drafted some tarps; all those empty seats for B2B nights isn't a good look.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@CHGoalie27

I can understand why you're a bit annoyed, fam. It's gotta be heartbreaking.... this draft has been going on all Summer and you have these delusions of grandeur of making a run to the Final, only to see nobody buy tickets for your shows.

BTW I noticed you went thru the trouble of drafting announcers, commentators and refs and all of that. Shame you didn't think to draft a booker who would've told you it's a bad idea to book 2 meh shows instead of trying to book 1 good show.
Also hoped you drafted some tarps; all those empty seats for B2B nights isn't a good look.
everyone knows I’m the most readily available booker man here too

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
CH hijacking another's thread.

I think CH as the top heel of HFboards is unraveling before our eyes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->