• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Anonymous GM aka Living in the Now's card

Main Event Cage Match

The phenom of wrestling lore takes on the face of wrestling as it moves into a bold new frontier. A cage is needed to contain all the action as these two square off in an old school meets elite modern classic. Will Omega rest in peace or will it be goodnight and goodbye to the Undertaker? Bang!

Kenny Omega vs. The Undertaker

Tag Team Classic

Two of the greatest tag teams of all time are set to square off in an instant classic. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express have been drawing attention from women all over the wrestling world, including Mandy Rose, and the Steiner Brothers don’t get it even though they come from a highly educated university. The Steiners see white trash rednecks with greasy mullets when they look at the Rock ‘n’ Roll and have been open about their opinion. Soon we will know if really nothing could be finer than being with a Steiner as the brothers have sworn that while the Rock ‘n’ Roll are lying in pain, the hoochies will be screaming the Steiners’ name.

The Steiner Brothers vs. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express with Mandy Rose

Dream Singles Match

The Mastodon Vader has accused Goldberg of ducking him for years since he only seems to show up whenever Vader moves on to greener pastures. It’s a textbook case of the irresistible force vs the immovable object as prime versions of Goldberg and Vader square off to see who really is the man.

Vader vs. Goldberg

Hardcore Classic

The Stone Pitbull is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world, but he is now walking into unfamiliar territory. No one can brawl with Ishii, even an experienced brawler like Onita, but can anyone take on the master of the death match on his home turf? We’ll soon know as Ishii and Onita face off in what it sure to be an insane hardcore match. Is it even possible to harm Ishii’s rock-hard head?

Tomohiro Ishii vs. Atsushi Onita

Iron Clad Contract Up For Grabs

The Master and the Ruler of the World takes on Midnight Rocker Marty Jannetty in a contrast of styles. Both wrestlers are renowned for being unreliable with promoters, so as extra motivation the winner of the match will be given an iron-clad contract and cannot be fired for the next five years.

Sid Vicious vs. Marty Jannetty

Tag Team Match

Blood Feud! Legendary tough guy Meng pulled out Pierre Carol Ouellet’s eye in a backstage brawl, and now the Quebecers are out for revenge. Will it be easier to face the Faces of Fear with one fewer eye?

The Quebecers vs. The Faces of Fear

Grudge Match

The Daddy’s back as Fit Finlay returns to the ring to take on Shingo Takagi. Takagi gave a terrible beating to Finlay’s son and now it is revenge time. This is sure to go down as a brutal war with two hardened brawlers squaring off.

Shingo Takagi vs. Fit Finlay

Fatal Four Way

High flying action to start off the event as four high flyers take off in what is sure to be a fast-paced whirlwind. Several ambulances are on hand as cruiserweights from various eras face off in order to establish aerial superiority.

Hiromu Takahashi vs. Petey Williams vs. Paul London vs. Silver King

vs

Dr Pepper presents PepperMania, live from BMO Field in Toronto!
Match #1

Colt Cabana vs. Grado (c) - IRN BRU Championship
Match #2

The Miz vs. Mr. Kennedy (c) - Golden Mic Championship
Match #3

ODB and Jessicka Havok vs. Nikki and Brie Bella (c) - Women's Tag Title Championship
Match #4

Andre the Giant vs. Big Show vs. Drake Maverick - Over the Top Rope Challenge!
Match #5

Hayabusa vs. Aleister Black - STEEL CAGE MATCH for the Hardcore Championship
ALL IN THE FAMILY - BATTLE ROYALE BEGINS!
WYATT FAMILY VS SAMOAN LEGACY
Match #6

B-Team (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel) vs. 3-Minute Warning (Jamal and Rosey)
Match #7

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs. The Headshrinkers (Rikishi and Samu)
Match #8

Braun Strowman vs. Yokozuna
Match #9

Blackjack Mulligan vs. High Chief Peter Maivia - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
Match #10

I.R.S. vs. Rocky Johnson
Match #11 (MAIN EVENT)

Bray Wyatt vs. The Rock​

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
I will give this one to Dr Pepper because of the Samoan vs Wyatts

Braun vs Yokozuna, why not.

Would have switch b team and wyatt family against their opponents.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I honestly like both cards, Vader/Goldberg & Steiners are nice matchups. That being said, I prefer the overall concept of Dr Pepper's card better. Kudos to him for coming up with that idea.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Dr Pepper
upload_2019-8-11_17-13-16.jpeg
you're not! you're supposed to be my ho dammit. To hell with you. You're my pick to win the whole f***ing thing anyway LOL The Hayabusa-Black match is like concert festival beer pissing on the ashes of whoever the family feud is going up against.

I do love the Onita Ishii Vader Goldberg Taker Omega matches tho. Shame it's against DrP's card

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Jessicka Havok sold me, but man, that Vader vs. Goldberg match is inspired. So often we see classic WWF vs. modern WWE dream matches, but that classic WCW vs. classic-er WCW is something that feels fresh - even for a project like this.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
This is a big contrast of story work and in ring excellence to me. I think that the anonymous card has significantly better in ring potential, but I do enjoy that half of Dr Pepper's card is devoted to a faction war of sorts. I also laughed about the giants vs Maverick in an over the top rope match. I'll go with anonymous this time because it features a significant edge in the number of wrestlers that I like, but the family feud story helps close the gap a fair bit.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
This is another head to head that seems like it's a battle of the undercards to me. Dr. Pepper has some impressive ambition but I'm not a fan of the talent involved.
The anonymous card has a good number of people I'd pay to see.

I'd take Rock vs Wyatt over Undertaker vs Omega though.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Live in the Now / Anonymous GM: I'll start off by saying that @Live in the Now should have finished his card. Simply posting the matches in order without anything else would have been enough. I say this because there's a lot of this card that I know he put together and that is really good. Top half of the card has at least three really strong matches. Then you've got the Sid v Marty match which doesn't do a lot for me, but the gimmick totally helps make it. I'll add that while for me personally there's a little filler here, there isn't a whole lot. Kudos to the Anonymous GM for taking the card, but booooo for not revealing yourself. Anyway, a very good card here that I fear won't get it's due for multiple reasons.

@Dr Pepper : For starters, I hate you. You took one of my dream matches, Rock vs Bray, and did it. Even after I tried steering you clear. Ugh! I should have done it last year when I had the chance. Anyway, I won't let that get in the way of your card. I love The Wyatts and it's good to see someone give them the billing I would. Rock vs Wyatt is great and would be a great build. The feuding families don't interest as much, but I think you did well putting it all together. What shouldn't be lost here is that you have some other good matches. Hayabusa v Black and Miz v Kennedy are both interesting.

Reactions: Dr Pepper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad