GDT: Wrestlemania: April 10-11, 2021

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Sadly this is the kind of reign that you end with a superstar babyface...

... And they don't have one.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Edge looks like he's 60 years old man Not a bad match. I guess I should be happy because man I don't trust Edge or Bryan's health holding up to keep the strap like that

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Not sure who challenges now.

as much as i want big E to get a push, he’s just not on that level right now. Reigns is about as unstoppable as anyone has been at this point. Unless they bring Lesnar back for a babyface run of course

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

as much as i want big E to get a push, he’s just not on that level right now. Reigns is about as unstoppable as anyone has been at this point. Unless they bring Lesnar back for a babyface run of course
Probably not yet but I think they do something with Jey at some point.

Roman coming out after the won the battle royal and stealing his moment planted a seed.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

This was my first proper match in like 2 years. Maybe even more. If I saw anything since then it wasn't worth recollecting. I quit WWE over Lesnar because I don't believe in that "part time champ" bullshit where a dude can hold onto the belt from Mania to Survivor Series and defend it like 3 times in between and not even a single match on Raw or SD!

He comes back into the picture and I'm out bruh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Probably not yet but I think they do something with Jey at some point.

Roman coming out after the won the battle royal and stealing his moment planted a seed.
It's an interesting idea but they already feuded. Plus the winner of the battle royal never means anything anyways.

Between Big E, Cesaro, Nakamura, Rey Mysterio, perhaps Keith Lee, there's challengers they can build up for a good long while at least who will produce good matches. And they can always go back to Roman vs. Edge 1v1.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
That is not how fitness and health works. Edge has put in awesome work in the gym. It's documented in video. Dude trains like a beast and takes nutrition seriously. On the road, that's very difficult.

And if people tell you that you can't get in shape after 30, tell them to f*** off. That's a lazy excuse.

You still have to put in the work if you're on steroids.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It's shocking that virtually nobody noticed or complained about the fact she was doing a pedophile cosplay gimmick. Seriously, that was sleazy as hell.

Ive been complaining about her straddling Randy Orton while acting like a 10 year old for weeks now, everything about this angle was an abomination and I consider them exposing me to it borderline criminal

Honestly whoever was responsible for it should be hung in public as a warning to those who may come up with something so stupid and despicable in the future. Or at least they should be thrown in supermax

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You still have to put in the work if you're on steroids.

Yeah I can’t believe people are giving pushback to the idea of him being on gas. It’s pretty naive when we are talking about somebody who has used them in the past and is jacked up at 47. I think he *should* be on gas given his age. I have zero problems with it

And like you say just because he works out a bunch doesn’t really mean anything in re: to PED usage

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Edge looks physically incredible. He moves very well. The only thing about him that looks old are the bags under his eyes.

From a physical perspective, nothing about him looks old.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
C0ming out of this. I can't believe they killed the Fiend again, its not like Orton benefits from this. I can't help but thinking they're going to find a way to set up a Fiend versus Bray feud since you can put any doofus in that costume, with a internal fight within Alexa between Sister Abigail and Alexa's soul. Sorry guys its all I got, and I'm putting myself in the WWE writing room.

The WWE needs to rethink the Woman's tag division. Its awful. most of the teams on Saturday were pretty much jobbers, Shayna should be a single instead of dragging around Nia.

I would argue that Banks Belair was far better then Rhea and Asuka which was pretty mechanical and had little in the way of emotion. Its interesting that they're putting the Woman's divsions in the hands of the new blood, With Bayley now just being weirdly goofy, and people like Charlotte it feels like being back seated, I expect that its almost time to bump a bunch of the really good woman from NXT to the main roster and get rid of some of the dead weight.

Wrestlemania to me had some solid matches, but not much in the way of super outstanding matches. The two main events, Cesaro Rollins. then pretty much a bunch of 3 out of 5 matches.

To me also, Wrestlemania really lacked any kind of Star Power. I mean Bad Bunny was good, though I hated the whole construction of that match. Logan Paul, who cares, he was there to get stunned, nothing more, and hopefully he's not back.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
A Bray vs. Fiend feud actually seems like something WWE would likely do. Well they better do it before live crowds are back because otherwise, people will shit on it.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
A Bray vs. Fiend feud actually seems like something WWE would likely do. Well they better do it before live crowds are back because otherwise, people will shit on it.

Honestly a quick Bray vs Fiend feud to put Fiend out of his misery and bring Bray Wyatt cult leader back would be welcome.

Bray Wyatt is quite talented in some ways - but he needs a character way more grounded to find any type of success than the Fiend allows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad