Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What I want to happen at the Rumble:

Either -

A) Styles loses to Bryan but is in the Rumble match, and he has a good showing, dominating for a portion and being the last one standing when #29 comes out and it’s Kenny Omega. Big stare down, big anticipation, showdown between those two with a hot crowd and they end up eliminating each other to set up their WM match (Seth wins the RR).

Or B) I begrudgingly see Styles regaining the WWE Title off Bryan and Rollins has the hot, dominating portion of the Rumble when Kenny makes his debut. Omega/Rollins are the final two and Kenny ends up winning and challenging Styles for the title at WM, while Rollins wins the EC match to face Brock.

B is NOT what I want to see. In an ideal world, Bryan walks into WM as champ, Rollins wins the Rumble and we get Omega vs. Styles in a non-title, big attraction match at WM.

I think it’s going to happen, though. I’m starting to really buy into Kenny joining WWE and getting Styles at WM.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If they're going to do a Bullet Club standoff, Balor, Gallows and Anderson have to be there as well. Because why not? :laugh:

I am still waiting for Finn and AJ to do anything together. All theee at once? I might die from marking out.

I save the AJ match and set Kenny up against Bryan. I am wary of doing a “dream match feud” with how poorly AJ/Nakamura went.

Let AJ and Kenny build a proper feud over more time.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Or if you want to ease Kenny in a bit more and get him over with the WWE only crowds first. Have Cena put him over.

Do the AJ/Omega tease in the Rumble but have Cena blow it up by tossing Kenny while he isn’t looking. Have him do his little Cena shrug and yell “welcome to WWE” with a salute and boom. Easy feud.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
f*** it.

Strowman costs Lesnar the title at the Royal Rumble and Balor wins.
AJ Styles wins the Royal Rumble.
Seth Rollins loses to Dean Ambrose the next night on Raw in a Loser Leaves Raw match.
Becky wins the women's Royal Rumble.

Top 5 Wrestlemania matches:

- Raw Women's Title match: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Becky Lynch.
- Universal Title match: Finn Balor (c) vs. AJ Styles.
- WWE Title match: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Seth Rollins.
- Drew McIntyre vs. John Cena.
- Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Women’s Championship Unification Match:
Ronda Rousey (c) vs Becky Lynch (c) vs Charlotte Flair

WWE Championship:
Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan

Universal Championship 60 Minute Ironman:
Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor

Drew McIntyre vs John Cena

Brock Lesner vs Braun Strowman

IC Championship Ladder Match:
Ambrose vs Elias vs Corbin vs Black vs EC3 vs Lashley (c)

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Women’s Championship Unification Match:
Ronda Rousey (c) vs Becky Lynch (c) vs Charlotte Flair

WWE Championship:
Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan

Universal Championship 60 Minute Ironman:
Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor

Drew McIntyre vs John Cena

Brock Lesner vs Braun Strowman

IC Championship Ladder Match:
Ambrose vs Elias vs Corbin vs Black vs EC3 vs Lashley (c)

Finn vs. Seth for 60 minutes. WWE would never have room for that, but I'm climaxing at the thought of that.

Reactions: Cor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sign me up for that card. MCG has the gift.
I’m honestly leaning more towards Seth challenging Bryan and Finn immediately redeeming his title loss with a Rumble win and building up to the return of the Demon. The build would be amazing. You could have Heyman put over Finn but say he already lost and that Wrestlemania is so full of pressure that Finn will crumble again until he starts teasing the demon. Lesnar would sell it with shock and a bit of fear when it’s teased and Finn would enter after the champion at Wrestlemania to make a big entrance (I’d play his regular music first, no one appears, play it again, no one appears, and then Lesnar enters only for the heartbeat to fill the stadium, smoke filling the stage and Balor to either ascend from the stage on a platform or the demon to appear on top of the stage and ascend down to the ramp to make a big entrance).

That said I’m also digging the idea of Lesnar teasing a shooting star press and Rollins catching him with the superplex-falcon arrow combo.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I’m honestly leaning more towards Seth challenging Bryan and Finn immediately redeeming his title loss with a Rumble win and building up to the return of the Demon. The build would be amazing. You could have Heyman put over Finn but say he already lost and that Wrestlemania is so full of pressure that Finn will crumble again until he starts teasing the demon. Lesnar would sell it with shock and a bit of fear when it’s teased and Finn would enter after the champion at Wrestlemania to make a big entrance (I’d play his regular music first, no one appears, play it again, no one appears, and then Lesnar enters only for the heartbeat to fill the stadium, smoke filling the stage and Balor to either ascend from the stage on a platform or the demon to appear on top of the stage and ascend down to the ramp to make a big entrance).

That said I’m also digging the idea of Lesnar teasing a shooting star press and Rollins catching him with the superplex-falcon arrow combo.

Incoming Coffey vs. Dunne top rope botches 2.0

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I honestly cant take Joe serious anymore. He's been the doormat of so many feuds that his aura has kind of vanished.

Has he won a single feud since being called up?

Creative just seems unwilling (or unable) to do anything with him. Jeff Hardy was right, Joe hasn't won anything since being called up, which is just bananas. What are they waiting for?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Has he won a single feud since being called up?

Creative just seems unwilling (or unable) to do anything with him. Jeff Hardy was right, Joe hasn't won anything since being called up, which is just bananas. What are they waiting for?
Him to not get injured every time. Unfortunately that ship has sailed for him to be in prominent positions.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, you're right. The last thing Vince wants is a champ who is gone most of the time.

Wait....
There’s a complete difference there. One is a part-timer. That’s Vince’s decision to put the title on a part-timer. It’s the expectation.

When you’re a full-time star, you have to be reliable. Joe is gone for so many months at a time on numerous occasions that in Vince’s mind, he can’t trust Joe to carry a brand as champ.

The expectations of Joe and Brock are completely different.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
fantasy card while still keeping in tune with current storylines a bit or not completely crazy (maybe lol)

Raw Women's Championship
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Royal Rumble winner Becky Lynch

Universal Championship
"The Demon" Finn Balor (c) vs. Royal Rumble winner AJ Styles

WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Seth Rollins

Drew McIntyre vs. John Cena

Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman

SD Women's Championship
Asuka (c) vs. Nikki Cross vs. Charlotte

Women's Tag Team Championships
Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) vs. Io Shirai & Kairi Sane

United States Championship
Rusev (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Andrade 'Cien' Almas vs. Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship
Bobby Lashley (c) vs. EC3

SD Tag Team Championships; Tables, Ladders & Chairs
The Bar (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Sanity

Raw Tag Team Championships
The Revival (c) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

and then you have your two battle royals on the pre-show and a Cruiserweight title match.​

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
fantasy card while still keeping in tune with current storylines a bit or not completely crazy (maybe lol)

Raw Women's Championship

Universal Championship
"The Demon" Finn Balor (c) vs. Royal Rumble winner AJ Styles

WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Seth Rollins

Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman

SD Women's Championship
Asuka (c) vs. Nikki Cross vs. Charlotte

Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) vs. Io Shirai & Kairi Sane

United States Championship
Rusev (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Andrade 'Cien' Almas vs. Rey Mysterio

Bobby Lashley (c) vs. EC3

SD Tag Team Championships; Tables, Ladders & Chairs
The Bar (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Sanity

The Revival (c) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

and then you have your two battle royals on the pre-show and a Cruiserweight title match.​

Lots of entertaining feuds and the perfect bathroom break for EC3 and Lashley

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Here is what I would do using RR as my stepping stone.

Lesnar VS Strowman
Have Strowman come out and interrupt the Lesnar / Bálor fight. Bálor wins due to Strowman. No title needed in a big fight like this. Have Strowman finally take the win.

Bryan VS Rollins
Have Bryan beat Styles at RR and set up a match with Rollins. This could be a hell of a match for the Championship belt.

Omega VS Styles VS Bálor
After Styles loses to Bryan have him come out at #28 in the Rumble. Omega makes his debut at #29. R-Truth is #30 which is stupid. Have a finals of Omega VS Styles. Have this big long stare off. Omega wins the Rumble. He puts on a Bullet Club t-shirt. Omega then gets his choice as to what Championship belt to go after and gets handed the mic. He says that he is not here to win belts, he is here to settle a score and to beat Styles and to prove who the real leader of the Bullet Club actually is. Styles then gets back in ring and in his face. Bálor’s music hits and since he beat Lesnar he has the Universal belt, he comes to the ring. This sets off a triple threat match with the past Bullet Club leaders.

Rousey VS Lynch
Lynch loses to Asuka in their RR match but then comes out in the Rumble. Have Lynch come out pretty early #8-12 and have her run the gauntlet and win the RR.

Asuka VS Flair
I think this may be the best match to make.

Banks and Bayley VS Lita and Trish for the Woman’s Tag Championship belt

The Bar VS New Day VS Usos VS Hardy’s in TLC match for the SD Championship
Yes Matt Hardy makes a surprise one off return. The Hardy’s are the first team announced to the ring. The massive unexpected pop that would happen. Hardy’s do lose though and Matt gets his WM sendoff.

Owens and Zayn VS The Club for Raw Tag Championship
Owens and Zayn pics up the belts after they return to Raw the day after the Rumble. The Club wins making it a big night for the Bullet Club.

McIntyre VS Triple H
Triple H puts McIntyre over.

Rusev VS Samoa Joe for the US Championship belt

Lashley VS Miz for Intercontinental belt

Both Battle Royals to start the night off to get everyone on the card.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
a little bit of a more realistic option compared to the fantasy one I last posted

Raw Women's Championship

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Royal Rumble winner Seth Rollins

WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton

Finn Balor vs. Triple H

Smackdown Women's Championship
Asuka (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Nikki Cross

Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) vs. Trish Stratus & Lita

Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Braun Strowman

United States Ladder Championship
Rusev (c) vs. Andrade 'Cien' Almas vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy

Smackdown Tag Team Championships
The Bar (c) vs. The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Good Brothers

The Revival (c) vs. AOP (w/Paul Ellering) vs. American Alpha (OR Chad Gable & Bobby Roode)

PRE-SHOW: Cruiserweight Championship Invitational

PRE-SHOW: Women's Battle Royal

PRE-SHOW: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen with the WWE Title match. With the other titles, you at least have a general idea, but the WWE Title? The Royal Rumble title match is presumably the last one between Bryan/Styles considering the program has been going on since October. Originally, I thought it'd be Bryan/Styles at WM to blow it off after Styles goes to the Rumble, but then they did the match at the Rumble and now I have no clue. Ideally, you'd have Aleister Black come up, or you'd have Almas AND Rey in there but it might be too soon for Almas, so you're pretty much left in the nefarious position of having a "filler" opponent that used to be used at the Royal Rumble and having it in a Wrestlemania title match. Shitty deal imo, considering how hot Bryan is with his character right now.​

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31

About what I expect to see, but AOP is out until after Mania.

Also, I was thinking we'll see Rey Mysterio vs Daniel Bryan for about a week or so now. With how often they are doing Almas vs Mysterio on TV, it's not going to be a long feud, maybe a blow off singles match at the Chamber or Fastlane.

So Mysterio very well could be the opponent for Bryan. I think they can put on a hell of a show too. Mysterio is putting on a show right now.

We won't see Mysterio win, but it would be a terrific match.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think we get either Miz/Shane(c) vs BB or Miz vs Shane.
I wonder if we get an Angle match?
HHH vs Batista still might be on the table

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad