Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I feel they're grooming Alexa for an on air role similar to Paige considering all these concussion rumours.

Entirely possible she's not on the card.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, that’s what i went into my card with in mind. She’s a great personality with quite a few concussion issues. I think she becomes the next Raw GM.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think I want AOP to dominate until WM when they do an open challenge and hopefully Owens and Zayn return. Can still have AOP win but Owens and Zayn give them a run for their money

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
This may be a complete hot take, but I wish WM (and PPVs in general) had that NXT Takeover model. Instead of having 130000 matches with 129990 of them felt with major apathy of wrestling fans, cut down a little and give the matches more time to tell a story.

WWE Title
Universal Title
IC Title
US Title
Raw Tag Titles
SD Tag Titles
Raw Women's Title
SD Women's Title
CW Title

Put one of the women matches on the preshow, and one of the tag matches on the preshow and you got 7 matches there on the main show. Put both battle royals on the preshow.

Add 2 rivalry matches, I'd attempt to keep Shane, HHH, Kurt Angle, etc off the card unless it's against a younger talent to put over.

Undertaker can f*** off. I love him, but he's like a 60 year old married woman, past his prime.

I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity and I think they should build the rivalries more around the championships. f*** this "Get everyone on the card" thing. Cycle it out and put them on the Summerslam card, or Survivor Series card, or put them in a headlining match at the Rumble. Make Mania seem like something you have to earn to be on the card, not just "you get on the card" "you get on the card" and "you get on the card".

That also means, please have less multi man matches. Of course I'd love a good ladder match, or a solid fatal 4 way here and there, but when half of your card is triple threats and fatal 4 ways with no build up other than 6 man tag matches, then that definitely kills a ton of interest.

Also kills me to see stuff like the tag matches not getting an actual feud or any real time (That 3 way last WM could've stole the night if it got more time). Tag team wrestling has the potential to be amazing and I'd love to see well thought out built up feuds to make tag wrestling feel very important.

They could also maybe feature the CW title at the Takeover before hand. A crowd that actually would care about an Ali - Murphy match or Cedric - Murphy match.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
just changing mine up a bit from above based on rumours/speculation/whatever

and no I don't want Shane on there, but I presume that's where this whole Miz/Shane thing is going

Raw Women's Championship Match
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. RR Winner Becky Lynch

Universal Championship Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. RR Winner Seth Rollins

WWE Championship Match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Aleister Black

Submission Match; Smackdown Women's Championship
Asuka (c) vs. Charlotte

Intercontinental Championship Match vs. Baron Corbin's Raw GM Job
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Baron Corbin

No Disqualification Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Braun Strowman

United States Championship Match
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Andrade 'Cien' Almas vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match; Smackdown Tag Team Championships
The Bar (c) vs. The Usos vs. The New Day

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali

Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

Shane McMahon vs. The Miz

John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

Wrestlemania Host: Elias

Pre-show; Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Key Participants: Bobby Lashley, Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rusev, Lars Sullivan, Big Show, Eric Young

Pre-show; Women's Battle Royal
Key Participants: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ember Moon, Nia Jax, Natalya, Mickie James, Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Toni Storm

Pre-show; Raw Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match
AOP (c) vs. Roode & Gable vs. The Revival vs. The B-Team vs. The Ascension

if Corbin's reign as GM goes this long I'd smash my head through my wall but I wouldn't put it passed this company. I'd have Wyatt completely squash Corbin, though. Less than 2 minutes.

Feb 24, 2017
I was referring to the numerous posts of he and KO vs. AOP.
I can’t figire out the drake maverick and aop matchup besides “cause vince” and I suspect that’s all that needs to be said about that. I think he nearly pisses himself laughing every time he sees the real life team America character standing between two 300 pounders.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I can’t figire out the drake maverick and aop matchup besides “cause vince” and I suspect that’s all that needs to be said about that. I think he nearly pisses himself laughing every time he sees the real life team America character standing between two 300 pounders.

MAAAATTTTT DDAAAMMOOONNNNN.

Reactions: Scott Stevens

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Feels like he's already been out a year. How long has it been?
He's been out since June, but he needed both shoulders fixing. They did one right away, and the second in August. So many months of rehab still to come.

There's a chance he'll be back before 'Mania, but it's not a sure thing. I wouldn't be booking him anything at all as he's not a sure thing. He's not important enough to take the risk on. And he's not going to be about for the build anyway.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
All I can think of when I see Drake Maverick is Small Soldiers.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Every time I see Drake Maverick all I think of is how awesome and legit the AOP would be with a menacing force like Ellering by their side rather than a guy who pisses their pants.

Ellering brought an aura to the AOP. Now they’re paired with someone who pisses his pants. Ffs.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood
Oct 18, 2011
I honestly don't care about WM this year. Usually there's at least a few things that get me to care but yikes they have run out of part timers who can generate any interest and there are no stars amongst the regulars

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I honestly don't care about WM this year. Usually there's at least a few things that get me to care but yikes they have run out of part timers who can generate any interest and there are no stars amongst the regulars
Good job they've got over four months to build toward next year's 'Mania then.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Triple H is apparently aiming to be healthy in time to face Batista at WrestleMania

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m sure he always was, he’s probably doing midnight rehabs instead of midnight workouts. Dude ain’t gonna miss WM

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
HHH is just crazy man, I have so much respect for how tough that guy is. I stub my toe and I’m out 6-8weeks while he wrestles with a torn quad

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I'm gonna just post this under dream cards despite it not being WM

Takeover Phoenix:

Confirmed:

Bianca vs. Bayzler - NXT Women's Championship
Black vs. Ciampa - NXT Championship

Dream/Prediction:

EC3 vs. Adam Cole
Ricochet vs. Roderick Strong - NXT NA Championship
Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly vs. The Mighty vs. Heavy Machinery - NXT Tag Team Championship

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Was think about who will win the Rumble. I figure it will be Seth and he challenges Brock. Though maybe they can have AJ win and challenge Brock if Vince really soured a bit on Seth after TLC.

The pie in the sky amazing idea is to have Black debut, win, and challenge The Real Daniel Bryan. I might actually put the money out to go to Mania if we got Black/Bryan.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Im thinking we might get a cena vs bryan mania match for wwe title. Id be fine with it too. If they want to get mileage out of Bryans heel chatacter cena is a good foil with ton of great promo material available.

The casual crowds dont know black and wont care about him (i dont watch nxt so am in the same boat). I dont think its the right time for mania.

Becky vs Ronda should main event. Id be ok adding charlotte too for a triple threat.

Seth vs Brock for universal title.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad