WWE: Wrestlemania 34: Fantasy Booking, Dream Cards, Predictions and/or Masochism

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's never too early to start coronating Roman Reigns next year.

Lesnar/Reigns
Shane McMahon/Nakamura
Angle/Seth
Cena/Joe
Hardys vs. Day of New
Revival vs. Young Bucks (after Vince buys ROH and buys out their NJPW deal)
Hunter/Balor
Women's Raw and SD combined gauntlet match where Asuka comes out at #1
KO/Sami "Final Battle Part 44"
Kenny Omega/AJ
Corbin/Strowman
Y2J/Wyatt
Kota Ibushi/Neville
Orton/Miz I guess
A-Double "Guest Host" with impromptu challenge from Dwayne
Anderson & Gallows/re-built American Alpha
Tye Dillinger wins the battle royal last eliminating Drew Galloway
Dean Ambrose/Big Show and Ambrose has a heel gimmick where he works himself down the card

Show ends roughly 4am local time.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't make a whole card this far out but my top-three matches would probably be:

Reigns/Lesnar
Nakamura/Cena
Styles/Omega

Just someone please tell these ******* that less is more and we don't need 7 hours.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With Undertaker retired, might be wise and fun to determine who retires Hunter.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
HHH put over Reigns and Rollins at consecutive WMs... Dean's next... hopefully. Probably not.

He did fight Ambrose at Roadblock Not Yet the End of the Line.

Safe to say Ambrose has a lot of work to do to get onto Hunter's Wrestlemania-opponent radar.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, I remember. Great match. Ambrose is probably going to be in the battle royal at this rate next year.

4thdoctor

Jan 28, 2014
Cena getting number 17 for sure.

Ambrose Cena for the title. Get that program going again.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Cena getting number 17 for sure.

Ambrose Cena for the title. Get that program going again.

I'd rather have AJ win or defend the belt at Mania in the main event.

Cena still has some year left i'm sure they will be limited because he's going hollywood but they don't need to jump the gun right to it next year.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Trying to come up with something fun for WM..

Universal title: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
World title: AJ Styles (c) vs Kenny Omega (OMG)
US title: Seth Rollins (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
IC title: John Cena (c) vs Bobby Roode
Raw tag titles: Hardyz (c) vs Young Bucks vs Revival (TLC)
SD tag titles: DIY (c) vs Usos vs American Alpha (elimination style)
Raw women's title: Asuka (c) vs Charlotte
SD women's title: Sasha Banks (c) vs Becky Lynch
Samoa Joe vs Dean Ambrose (no DQ)
Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens
Wyatt Family (Bray/Harper/Rowan) vs Sanity

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I would like zero part-timers main eventing the show. I'll accept Lesnar since he's a unique individual, but let's please move on to the new era. I also am always ok with HHH since he's never really left, albeit he doesn't wrestle.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Universal Title No Holds Barred Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Braun Strowman
WWE Title: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Six Man Tag: Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H, Kevin Owens, and Samoa Joe
Intercontinental Title: Baron Corbin (c) vs. John Cena
Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
Smackdown Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. The Uso's vs. Johnny Gargano & Tommasso Ciampa
Cruiserweight Title: Austin Aries (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Neville
Raw Women's Title: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bayley
Smackdown Women's Title: Asuka (c) vs. Becky Lynch
Raw Tag Team Titles Four Corners Match: The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. The Revival vs. Enzo & Cass vs. America Alpha
Big E vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Xavier Woods
Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte vs. Nia Jax vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi vs. Mickie James vs. Natalya vs. Emma vs. Dana Brooke
Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin

PRESHOW: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
PRESHOW: 2/3 Falls Match: Sheamus vs. Cesaro
PRESHOW: Sami Zayn vs. Rusev

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, I remember. Great match. Ambrose is probably going to be in the battle royal at this rate next year.
I really really really liked HHH vs Ambrose. Ambrose looked great in the match too, and I'm not even a fan of his!

I think the match was good enough that you don't need to do it again unless Ambrose really catches fire. I wouldn't be against having Ambrose lose to him again in a build up match, but I'm unsure if that's even practical.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
With Undertaker retired, might be wise and fun to determine who retires Hunter.
HHH will be retired by one of his NXT boys, I think that's safe to say.

If I had to pick anyone, I'd say Bálor.

Vince might nix the idea, as Bálor is relatively old. But I think HHH has a lot more pull on who will retire him than Undertaker did so it could happen.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's gotta be Nakamura vs. Cena or Nakamura vs. Styles at Wrestlemania. Whichever one doesn't happen at Summerslam. It's much easier keeping Nakamura/Cena a part until then since Cena can come and go unlike AJ.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
So random point that just came up on Meltzer's post-Raw show I'm listening to during the mailbag. The question was "Should WWE split Wrestlemania into two shows over two nights?". And Meltzer says yes, (and he had talked to JR about it earlier).

The reasoning is that the current show is just too long, and with all the talent that is coming into the company they're going to need an even longer show to really make good use of it all. Like this year they didn't have Joe or Bálor, they cut a title match and another cruiserweight match. The card could have easily been ~16 matches worth.

In the coming years they are going to have far too much talent to fit onto an extremely long show, so you cut it in half and have two ~four hour shows back to back in the same stadium. Two 8~9 match cards will be easily be doable. (Not a Raw and Smackdown split, or undercard on night one deal, two strong cards).

And with the fanbase they have right now that is very willing to spend days watching live wrestling before 'Mania, it's definitely possible to sell out a decent sized stadium twice in a weekend. You couldn't do a ridiculous stadium like last year, but Orlando size should be doable.

It breaks from tradition, but it improves so much for the fans it should be done.

And I agree with all of it. It wasn't an idea that ever occurred to me, even thought it's so obvious now someone else has said it. But I really like the idea of doing a two night, two card show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad