GDT: Wrestlemania 33 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can totally accept it, and understand it, but I sure as hell don't like it. Taker is the greatest 'character' of all time... he embodies kayfabe, and an entire generation of wrestling.

This isn't just a great wrestler, he's a frigging legend... and they're gonna retire him against Roman ****ing Reigns.

There's nothing wrong with go out to the guy WWE is grooming to be the top guy, and at the very least will be one of the top guys for the company for 7-10 years.

You guys make it sound like Roman is the worst thing on earth when, booking aside, he's actually a good performer.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I would ****ing mark till the end of time if Demon Balor saved Taker from a beatdown

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Imagine flying above the stadium for Taker's entrance.

Would probably look cool

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What pisses me off is how Roman doesn't act intimidated.

In the context of the story it wouldn't make sense for him to be intimidated. He claims The Undertaker's yard is now his. If he shows any signs of intimidation or free it doesn't make sense.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
The little old man sounds UT makes when he lifts Reigns are hysterical. There's two or three absolutely hilarious ones.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There's nothing wrong with go out to the guy WWE is grooming to be the top guy, and at the very least will be one of the top guys for the company for 7-10 years.

You guys make it sound like Roman is the worst thing on earth when, booking aside, he's actually a good performer.

Yeah it really isn't that bad.

Match has been fine so far too.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Meh I have to disagree. Roman is so goddamn boring. I have zero interest in the guy face or heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad