Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Patrik Laine re-signs with the Jets (2 years, $6.75M AAV)

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I've watched both Jets games and Laine has looked lethargic and disinterested mostly. However, his forecheck that resulted in a goal last night could be a good sign. He also seemed extremely happy when the Jets won in the shootout.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I've watched both Jets games and Laine has looked lethargic and disinterested mostly. However, his forecheck that resulted in a goal last night could be a good sign. He also seemed extremely happy when the Jets won in the shootout.
Not seeing what you're seeing at all. He looks good, could have easily had 3 against the Rangers.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

I thought he looked better than last year, especially considering he missed the pre season.

Don't mean that he looked like an superstar but positive.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I wonder if Laine will get 50 this season.

Points, that is.
Ha ha ha...still a few poor TML fans that cant let go. Yes, we get it. Some Jets/Laine fans were over the top and made outrageous claims about Laine being (gasp) better than Austin Matthews. They were wrong. Move on. Be happy you won the lottery and were able to draft a franchise C that is going to be one of the best players in the world for the next several years. No need to chirp in every single thread that discusses Laine. It is kind of sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad