Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Jets sign Patrik Laine to ELC

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I feel bad for Perry. How is he now going to go after Laine without getting punished by Buff?

We are sworn mortal enemies with the Ducks. I'd love nothing more than to see Laine drop the gloves one day, especially with Perry.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
I'm not a fan of the Jets because they are in the central division but I am excited to see a lot of this kid because of that same fact.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
This guy is going to be a total star in this league, I'm happy for the Jets. We might have lost him in a lottery but I can never complain about a lottery after 97 was gifted to us, and I really hope the best for the Jets after all those years without their team.

You got a good one guys. I'm sure I'll hate him soon enough when he's sniping Talbot left and right.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Arrogant hot dog!

I'm sure someone will find away to turn that into he has terrible attitude problems :laugh:

This guy is going to be a total star in this league, I'm happy for the Jets. We might have lost him in a lottery but I can never complain about a lottery after 97 was gifted to us, and I really hope the best for the Jets after all those years without their team.

You got a good one guys. I'm sure I'll hate him soon enough when he's sniping Talbot left and right.

Well you got Pulju :laugh:

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
The Jets should get some black 3rd jerseys.

1102-barrette-jets.png

I still REALLY want these to be our 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->