Confirmed Trade: [WPG/FLA] Bogdan Kiselevich for 7th round pick

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg trading for unknown quantity to counter the Vegas and Nashville acquisitions.

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
Winnipeg trading for unknown quantity to counter the Vegas and Nashville acquisitions.
giphy.gif

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
KHL transfer, tough, stocky LD who will hit and play a smart defensive game. Doesn't have great skating but pretty poised with the puck and willing to block shots and help the PK. Boughner didn't dress him over other younger guys like McCoshen. Weegar and Brown.

You'll like what you get out of him, he's a good bottom pairing guy. Knows his role as a defensive defenseman, won't cheat offensively but put up a good amount of assists in limited action.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Literally never heard of this player. That's pretty rare for me if it's an NHLer. But well, it's a LHD and Jets need them. 7th isn't much at all. Probably a good deal.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
he broke his jaw by getting hit in the face with a pick during the preseason. suited back up Oct 13. dude is tough, even for a hockey player.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
For those who don't know he is a very solid shut down D. Many considered him the best shutdown D on the team myself included. No one knows why he wasn't a regular on the team he deserved to be. It's a great deal for Winnipeg I hope he gets to play, he deserves it.

Ahah we traded for Toby Enstrom! We're gonna win that 2017-2018 Cup!

Reactions: Oseductive

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
“I’m a professional analyst and I’ve never heard of this name” - O-Dog.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad