Proposal: Wpg-det-phi

Jetsfan87

Aug 24, 2015
Ontario
Not a bad proposal...
Dont think Jets need Nyquist though, I would be more interested in Dekeyser or Cholowski coming back

KasperTheGrittyGhost

Jan 12, 2008
Michigan
From Detroit's perspective, I do this right now. Clears roughly 7M that can be used to help lock up Trouba, and then add a guy like Versteeg or Huddler

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Philly says no thanks. Not going to trade a D with top pairing upside for a 50 point winger....even though I like Tatar.

dream43

Nov 19, 2013
Question for Flyers fans: Based on potential upsidedo you guys rand your Dman as..

Provorov
Gostisbehere
Sanheim
Morin

or is it different? just curious to see how these 4 are viewed

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Question for Flyers fans: Based on potential upsidedo you guys rand your Dman as..

Provorov
Gostisbehere
Sanheim
Morin

or is it different? just curious to see how these 4 are viewed

Gostisbehere is sort of separate, as he is already established as a top-four NHL defenseman.

The team board is in the middle of its annual prospect rankings, but so far, it is:

1. Provorov, Ivan
2. Sanheim, Travis
3. Konecny, Travis
4. Morin, Sam
5. Rubtsov, German
6. Myers, Philippe (in progress)

There's likely to be a drop to the next group of defensive prospects (Hagg, Freidman). I wouldn't be surprised if the next four or five guys are forwards.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Either Sanheim gets changed to Provorov (and then the rest of the deal falls apart), Nyquist changes to DeKeyser, or it's a no from Winnipeg. Other than that, not too bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad