Proposal: Wpg-col

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
It's very bad for Avs.

I wouldn't trade Landeskog for Trouba and I wouldn't trade Bigras for Burmistrov.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Yikes.

Absolutely god awful for the Avs. I'd like to think we wouldn't move Landeskog straight up for Trouba, nevermind adding Bigras into the deal without getting a top prospect from the Jets back.

Another awful trade on the trade boards. This is becoming a theme.

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
I liked the Trouba and Burmistrov start, then I saw the requested return and laughed. Landy is not available and neither is Bigras.

Just awful

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
you obviously are unfamiliar with how good brigas is.

To be honest you are right I haven't followed him since he struggled in the wjc and then was left off the team the next year,I thought his development may have stalled.What could the jets add to This package Dano,Petan,Lemieux,Lowry,Copp?

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
To be honest you are right I haven't followed him since he struggled in the wjc and then was left off the team the next year,I thought his development may have stalled.What could the jets add to This package Dano,Petan,Lemieux,Lowry,Copp?

he is far from a finished product but he was colorado's best defensive dman by years end. now i know what your thinking, gold at the special olympics, but he is very young and is progressing very well. he is held in high regard by colorado. top 4 dman today with likely top 2 potential, 1 is stars align. vlasic type we hope.

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
he is far from a finished product but he was colorado's best defensive dman by years end. now i know what your thinking, gold at the special olympics, but he is very young and is progressing very well. he is held in high regard by colorado. top 4 dman today with likely top 2 potential, 1 is stars align. vlasic type we hope.
Fair enough it's a similar situation here where we value Josh Morrisey probably more than other teams because of our lack of depth at that position.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
This is the kinda proposal that causes the opposing fans to make terrible re proposals, and then everyone just starts yelling at each other about how undervalued their guys are.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Question is:

Does Trouba and Larsson have the same value?
Does Hall and Lander have the same value?

Adjust accordingly :P

"runs away laughing and hides...."

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Question is:

Does Trouba and Larsson have the same value?
Does Hall and Lander have the same value?

Adjust accordingly :P

"runs away laughing and hides...."

This must have been what the OP thought. I mean, wingers are not a need for us and the value is godawful for Colorado.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad